Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The marriage plugin.

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

Now this is a fun little gimmick for some people, but due to a few players having to go ruin something, they've been getting married and divorced and flooding chat for the past hour. All I ask is a way to toggle 2 things.

Marriage requests directed at you, and marriage/divorce messages in primary chat, as it gets really annoying watching the same 4 players marry and divorce each other 10 times a minute. I'm not here to report anyone, just to provide a solution to a semi-rare problem.

2. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

I very much agree. Some players are using this to flood chat and it can be quite a annoying situation

3. YourLocalE_Girl

Retired Staff

yes they do, sometimes i have to leave because the chat is flooded with (InsertPlayerName) just got married/divorced with (InsertPlayerName)

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

If it comes to that case, it's the same like /afk spam. You can hand in a player report and our staff members will deal with it as soon as possible.
    You can either report them on our discord or open a player report ticket here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.