Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Non-Staff-App

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HFBroken, Nov 12, 2015.

1. _Brokencrystal_

Many people are saying they want me to apply for Trusted. I would indeed like to, but I have a few reasons not to:

1. I can't dedicate my life to Minecraft. I need to spend more time sleeping.
    1.2 Yes, really.
    1.5 What do you mean, I don't need to spend more time sleeping?! :mad:
    1.8 On average, I get about 1 to 1 1/2 hours less sleep than I want. Do you believe me now?
    2. I can't imagine it being easy to moderate a server that your little sister plays on. The little sister you daren't hurt in case of getting into trouble. The little sister who takes advantage of that so she can physically hurt you.
    3. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH PLAYING THE PIANO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE sjfwDHKSGHJGL;
    3.5 Ahem.
    4. I'm working on a project with @HonTerFaiAnn and the rest of the team (consisting of Jacob, Ghost, Brian, Bast aka HonTerFaiAnn aka Honor J, Xynix and I) on KA. It's going to be a Pokemon game, but those are hard to make so I need to spend a lot of time working on that.
    5. I have had no experience of moderating anything, let alone a minecraft server of this size (there are smaller servers - much, much smaller). Well, okay. I have attempted to moderate my sister. I didn't manage that and she's just one player amongst all of you.
    6. Ehhhh I can't think of any more excuses so bye! ;)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

*hands you a cookie*

_Broken_Honesty_

• Like Like x 1