Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Power Inside Me (Season 1 EP 5 Page 6)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 20, 2015.

1. TenuxesX

upload_2015-11-19_21-46-6.png Ryan: *walks and finds houses and buildings* Ryan: what a nice place to be/ Guard 1: Hey is that him the one we are looking for?/ Guard 2: Yea lets get him/ Guard 1: ATTACK!!!!!! *Guards come into full force and try to kill ryan* Ryan: huh/ *the guards blast him on the ground really hard/ Ryan: GAH!/ Ryan: grrr/ *Smashs Ground and blasts all the other guards into houses and buildings*/ Guard 1: ughhh lets get out of here hes a monster!/ Guard 2: Indeed hes a monster!/ Ryan: I....... im a monster *Ryan runs*
    upload_2015-11-19_21-52-43.png Ryan: *Talking To His Self*/ Crystal: Are.... you alright their? Ryan: looks up huh yeah yeah im fine *starts to walk again*/ Crystal: *opens door then runs to ryan* Crystal: Ryan wait!/ Ryan: *Turns Around* Ryan: What do you want already!/ Crystal: *Backs Up A Bit*/ Crystal: You Wanna Come Inside For A Drink?/ Ryan: ....Yes Please i need something to drink i dont feel to good....