Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Roast Of Me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenuxesX

Hey guys maybe i lied many times but once your on this page you can roast me as much as you want if thats makes you feel better this might get locked but still im just want a punishment for lying about most of the stuff not many

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

I hate these kinds of threads.

Mega is not a server on which you hate people or people who hate you, it is a server where you are to have fun. Although some people have a little hatred on Mega, it still remains well. The community tries it's best to ignore these types of threads because they are like a magnet of hatred. Please stop this. I hope you stop your arguments and plagiarism as it poisons our community. If you think people hate you for some reason, just ignore them because that would be a wise choice. Would anybody care to lock this thread? Thank you.

@Devil_Stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. TenuxesX

You really do have a point and I already stop plagiarism so im sorry for everything I've done and also I did ignore this person hes always stalking my profile and never leaves me alone he just wont stop he really not a nice player like what did I do im just a normal person so what if I make mistakes if im 14 it makes no sense and also im really 14 my profile is messed up. but anyways im sick of people hating me I just want a simple life okay everyday I wake up in the morning I feel sick in my head because I keep thinking oh no I think someone gave me a hate comment im always ready for hate comments and I don't want my head to be sick because of this jerk and a disagree abuser im just sick of it hopefully once this thread is locked you can reply or read it so what if I lie maybe it was a joke maybe it was a troll prank but really hate comments are not needed clearly im sick of it im sick of people now im sick of websites just leave me alone for now I just wanna go to bed instead of worrying

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Locked.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.