Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The TG Megacraft Build Team!

Discussion in 'AJGaming Videos/Content/Etc.' started by xKA3x, Mar 9, 2015.

1. xKA3x

[UPDATED]
    Hello Good People of The Megacraft Community!..

I xKA3x have officially launched The Bacca Build Team project.

[Removed by owner, change of plans!] Don't feel bad you are special for your building talent and you deserved to be honered in the Bacca Build Team. Almost everybody can join. Here are some few simple qualifications to join:

• Must have at least the rank Builder+ unless you are good at redstone, then we might need you
    • No greifers (Please this is a self-esteem boosting project and do not need hoodlums like greifers stunting our mission)
    Other than that, if you or anyone you know have recently been rejected by a build-recreational orginization. Comment now on this thread and unite with us so we become one!

Project Description:

We will plan and construct various things to donate to the wonderful server owners Kad and Blue like new spawns, head/banner shops, help centers, and more! We incorporate all build types (as long as they're appropriate) medieval, modern, western, international, you name it! We are here to benefit from everyone's talents, so join today for the ultimate experience.
    UPDATE:
    Dyatrian is no longer an enemy, we have truced and realized battle is wrong, unification is better.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Just wondering but why Transgressional? Like, firstly that isn't a word really... and secondly, Transgression means, literally, "an act that goes against a law, rule, or code of conduct; an offense." idk just strange.

3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Samiiii

Retired Staff

This is funny, they are not snobby, they are OP builders xD
    your making it seem as if they kicked u out in tthe cold and left u alone....im dead

• Like Like x 1
  5. MetaMutation

Omfg, I've become a white girl, I can't even rn :p

For real though I hope the reasoning behind this build team is a joke

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mas281

Where do I sign up?

• Like Like x 1
  7. xKA3x

HFPotato said it mean perseverence :( That traitor. I only wanted to care about the people who are outcasted or excluded, but everyone just wants to sabotage me. The whole world is against me.

8. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Yeah most of the responses you've been getting might not be favourable lol. I suppose it's up to you whether you make the team but I think you should try not to insult dyatrian especially considering that this build team is mainly made of users not yet capable of reaching dyatrian. Also, what makes dyatrian your enemy. Nevertheless, I wish you luck with your build team. :)

9. ironicmemexd

Whole world?

Lel
    No

Just because your application was denied doesn't mean Dyatrian is snobby. They want GOOD builders with AMAZING skill.
    It also doesn't mean you're outcasted, you can apply again later.

10. therealjojo

Dyatrian makes the spawn

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mas281

Pretty sure this was a joke guys ^_^

But where do I sign up? XD

12. xKA3x

Yall are still wiggin out about dis? Go, continue with your lives, I have my own server now so I have already moved my build team there, no one can join my build team except for the people who previously signed up for it when I was in Megacraft. So, no I'm not butthurt anymore, I have moved on. Hopefully so can you. The Bacca Build Team lives on, but just not surrounded by idiots who are full of themselves. So Kad if you are seeing this, just lock the thread already.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. ironicmemexd

Said the guy who just sparked some more flames.

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. xKA3x

Nope sorry, you're the only one sparking flames now.

15. ironicmemexd

image.jpg
    Elaborate please

Anyways I'm done, cuz you just got rekt by the community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ObtuseMoose

Please, I've had enough of these assholes trying to be the best of the server. Life isn't fair, and oh I thought TG Build Team meant the gay build team.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. xKA3x

I already announced that I have nothing against Dyatrian anymore and that i've moved my build team to another server. I want to move on but you guys are just picking on me. At first it made sense for you guys to oppose but now you're just cyber bullying me. Please leave me alone. The reason I do things like this is because I want to help people, and of course I have made mistakes and I do things wrong, but my intentions are good and you guys are just constantly looking for people to attack. Look I know you do this because you are insecure, but no one will hate you. You are unique with who you are and if you hide yourself it will just get worse. :) Let us all be friends.

18. Mas281

I think we should all forget about this and stop posting here before it tears apart the community. I can see that KA3 has a point, but pointing out each others faults is, in this case just harming the peaceful community that there was before.

19. ironicmemexd

Dude, I'm fine with being friends and all, but you keep viewing us as "cyber bullies" that "attack" you, which is not true. We're not looking for anyone to attack, we're simply telling you how many (repeated) mistakes you are making to try to fix things which actually make it worse. Alright, I will leave you alone now, we can all be friends :), but one last thing....
    [​IMG]

Sorry I had to do it

20. kailanchauhan

I can't see the image. And seriously, where do I sign up? I want to join.