Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

The time of the Dark - Chapter 3 and Chapter 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Senpai_Artic_, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Here it is the next 2 chapter's of my story! I only done chapter 3 and chapter 4 together only because I will not have enough time of posting chapter 4 tomorrow. So I do hope you enjoy both chapters and make sure to let me know what you think!:

Chapter 3 - Home

I padded alone the soft soil that crunched under my small paws. That last time when I saw her, she didn't seem herself. She was their in her house talking to the leader of the village, Alex. Alex was the closest to Maya and always had an eye on me wherever he saw me. All this time Alex never trusted me, he used to warn me not to hurt Maya or hurt anyone in the village. I was a outsider to him and to some other people, until Maya found out I was an enemy to her and the village. I watched as the moonlight shined on the soil, trees blew away from me like I was a virus or a plague and that I was deadly to them. As I walked through the silent woods, the ground behind me turned dark; dead-like plants filled this strange dark path that formed like a trail behind me. I thought about my father and why I didn't stay with him for 10 years, was he so scary that I ran away knowing I couldn't handle the pain? I couldn't remember much about my past, it was like a fuzzy memory in a little corner in a crowded room. I watched as fireflies danced around while I walked in the woods but staying far away from me. I had to find my true home. But, the village. I stopped in my track's and looked behind me, thinking about everything that has happened in my 10 years of life there. Sad memory's, happy memory's and memory's that cannot be forgotten. It was a home to me, but I just could not return there now, they would all ready of told everyone who I really was. It wouldn't be the same before, walking in there with warm welcome back's. No, it would be harsh looks, denial, anger, hatred, betrayal. I turned around to continue walking but suddenly around me I heard a stick break and I stopped. Some one was here, this wasn't good. I looked around me trying to see if I could spot anyone or see if it was just an animal wondering around the woods. Another stick crunched under someone's foot, an unwelcoming growl filled the silent atmosphere. A wolf, I growled back warning it not to come any closer.

A silver wolf, large in height, came out behind a bush. It growled at me, challenging me to a fight. It had a challenging look, in it's eyes you could see it was telling you, 'Give it all you got.'

I stared at the wolf, waiting to see if it would make it's first move however it just stood there growling at me. I charged at the wolf making my first move, going for the neck which was the weakest point of a wolf. It was more quicker, more balanced than me. It moved to the left side of me like I was weaker than it and like I wasn't trying my best to impress the wolf. That when it attacked, it charged at me and pinned me down to to the ground with it's dark, sharp claws that looked like it could cut down trees. The wolf had already won and knowing it wanted to finish me off, I accepted defeat. That when the unexpected happened it started to laugh, a deep voice which was human like. It backed away from me letting me get up and I eyed this stranger. He smirked a bit and said, "I thought they would do a good job training you. Well, they are weaker than us. Oh you don't me do you, it has been 10 years after all."

I tried to think if I knew who this stranger was, somehow I recognized him from somewhere but I didn't know where. I shook my head answering the question. He put his paw out, "Good to meet you, the name is Dragren."

Memories came back like they were always there. That name, I suddenly knew. I knew who he was, he was my father.

I tried to catch up with my father's walking pace. I had thousands of questions to ask but he seemed he had no time to explain. He stopped and turned around to face me, "So I guess you got the visions... But that doesn't matter my son as you are here! When we get to the village I will explain everything to you, plus someone has missed you lots."

Someone? I wondered who it was that missed me lots, then we started to walk again. We walked on towards the village that was once my home that will soon to become my home once again.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at the village gate, memories filled my head so quickly. Dark tall towers, houses, the gate to enter the village. When we arrived to the gate I saw a figure that I remembered so clearly. Sami, that girl who was there for me; dark hair that smelled of roses or blueberries. I transformed back into my human form with my father.

Sami eyes glittered with joy, seeing me once again; she ran over to me and gave me a big welcome back bear hug. Her breath was so warm on my shoulder and today her hair smelled of blueberries. She stopped hugging me and smiled, "I missed you so mu - Oh you won't remember me..."

I stared at her confused and replied back, "Of course I remember you Sami, I can never forget a face."

She looked towards at the village and sighed, "Well, this is your home." She turned back around to face me, "Come on, I will show -"

She was interrupted by my father, he glared at her with a dangerous look knowing he wasn't in the mood. Then he said, "Me and my son need a lot to talk about, you understand that, don't you Sami?"

"Yea - See you at dinner Connor."

She ran off into the village, probably to tell everyone I have returned from being away for 10 years. Then I looked at my father and he said, "Come my son, I guess you got some questions to ask me."

I nodded, then we went through the gate....

Chapter 4 - The meeting

I stilled tried to recover from fainting, when I woke up I saw that I was now in the meeting hall, silent with a little soft breeze. In about a minute people stared to rush in trying not to turn up late.

A lot of mutter suddenly was in the atmosphere, people grew worried about what was the meeting about. I had a feeling it was about who Connor really was. People stilled kept rushing in, knowing that they was late. Everyone sat down in their seats and waited for the meeting to start. Then the leader stood up and suddenly all the mutter went away and all was left was silence. He looked around and announced, "We have terrible news, about Connor."

People started to chat to one another, wondering what has happened since Connor left us. Alex turned his gaze towards me and said, "Maya, do the honors and tell them. You know more than I do..."

"Me? Alex you know - Fine..."

Alex sat down and I stood up so I could announce what has happened. Everyone now turned their gaze to me and waited for me to tell them what has happened. I coughed and began saying the news, "As you know Connor -"

The name sounded funny saying, it felt like something was wrong. I continued, "Left the village because of a dream, about his father. When I went to him to say my final goodbye he told me something. He had a vision of the future, which is impossible for any human except from me and Dragren..."

A sudden silence filled the room, that name was really forbidden to say unless it was at a meeting, which we were. Everyone hated him, he was born of pure evil; just like Satan. "So, this does mean Connor is his son and was a spy..."

Kadrek stood up ignoring the rules, that was only stand up when told so. He glared at me and said with anger bubbling in his voice, "I knew we couldn't trust that little rag! Now they are going to find out where we -"

Alex stood up and ordered, "Kadrek sit down, now!"

Kadrek knew no better to not disobey his orders so he sat back down. I sat back down knowing that he wanted to speak again, "Yes, however, I put some thought in to it. I have a feeling Connor didn't know Dragren was planning to use him as a tool. Somehow Dragren made him forget about everything when we found him until now. So this does mean he knew where our village location was but planning for the right timing. So this does mean we need a couple of people to volunteer to patrol the village day and night. I will let you decide after this meeting and make sure to tell me. Everyone must be in high alert and no letting in anyone you don't know and no one from the Devil Village. Now Meeting is dismissed, have a nice day everyone.

Everyone stood up and rushed to the exit, wanting to return back to what they was doing. In about 30 seconds it was only me and Alex left in the hall as usual. Alex looked at me and smiled, "Have a rest, I need you tomorrow."

I made my way to the exit thinking about Connor. He never knew. Why now? Why not the next 10 years? In about 5 minutes I went to my house and into my bedroom. Then I fell into a deep sleep...