Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theme ideas for my next build..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BubbaJorge, Mar 28, 2017.

1. BubbaJorge

Alright, so i'm asking all of you guys to give me suggestions on what build theme I should do on my next plot. This will also be my plot for designer.

Rules:
    It's got to be a unique idea, nothing already built by someone else.

It's got to be age appropriate *Duh*

It's got to be over the top and complex. I can do anything! Except pixel art.. never pixel art.

2. xHerobrine

Idea 1.) The very heavens being pierced and coLighrrupted by the fires of hell shooting up like a pillar from the over world.

Idea 2.) An Elven castle filled with majesty and glory.

Idea 3.) A tree encompassing the world, with dragons flying around it and lights floating around.

Idea 4.) A giant hand with chains on it breaking out of the earth.

Idea 5.) An ocean battle between the England navy and Pirates.

Idea 6.) A futuristic machine tunneling into an ancient cavern filled with statues and has drones flying about scanning the area.

Idea 7.) A giant water bottle filled with fish.

Idea 8.) A huge detailed sword piercing a stone, entrapped in chains and magical runes that can be seen floating around it.

Idea 9.) The gateway to hell, with an ominous pathway or bridge leading to it. Perhaps lava lakes and/or demonic trees surrounding it.

Idea 10.) A mysterious azure pond, enlarged in size and has large trees surrounding it.

Idea 11.) An enormous underground mineshaft excavating minerals and ores left and right, with an especially large crystal being dug out at the center or maybe deep in a pit.

Idea 12.) A huge 3d maze, that looks like it's hallways are shifting and is above a deep deep pit.

Idea 13.) Lightning piercing from the sky and hitting Thor's hammer.

Idea 14.) A kingdom floating in the sky.

Idea 15.) A spaceship crashing down on a planet and covered in fiery flames.

Idea 16.) A normal forest with large trees and beautiful scenery, and right above it as if mirroring it are trees made of end or nether blocks.

Idea 17.) Your real life house.

Idea 18.) A face seemingly made of the earth, pushing itself outwards from the ground.

Idea 19.) Gum drops and candy filling the land with sugar and delight.

Idea 20.) The judgement hall. Filled with broken bones and gaster blasters, but vacant with nobody inside it.

Idea 21.) The northern lights filling the sky and down below is a kingdom made of ice.

Idea 22.) The ocean, with a deep pit in the center swallowing all the water and with wooden roots climbing out of it. On it's underside there can be seen a giant upside down tree.