Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This server .. :/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MyChemicalGerard, Sep 19, 2015.

1. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

This post is related to my status concerning my interest for the alerts.

I feel like I'm the only one who actual cares about what people post. Everytime I wake up in the morning, I get either excited or scared to see what my alerts are. They're usually nice ones or bad ones. When I get good alerts, I feel like people actually like me. It makes me feel more happy inside. But when I get bad alerts, I get hurt inside. I really don't know why this happens, but I think its because of the fact that I'm really attached to this specific server. I really really reaaaallly enjoy reading your opinions and such, and I love making new friends with people who are very accepting. With the opposite type of people, I almost get this "scared" feeling because I think people hate me. I mean, half the server is very nice to me. But the other half is not so nice. This causes me to feel invisible. I just worry about getting shut out, that's all. This has been an issue for me for a long time now. Its weird that I like coming here, to people I don't know in real life, then going to my other social media accounts with my "friends".

Just wanted to get this off my chest, I feel much better now.

~Killjoy

2. zLynn

i bet no one here can really name a single person who hates you, there is like no one (as far as i can see) :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Truthfully everyone has their opinion of others but on servers you kinda need to expect others to hate you. I know when seeing hate replies it kinda brings you down but just focus on the positives because all the hate replies will do is have an bad impact. This is what I sometimes do because I know this is social media and yes some people can be harsh or mean and you don't know them well. But think it this way you have people here who will support you every step of the way and right now that what all that means and this does include me. Well glad you feel better and hope you try this out :):cool::p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Samiiii

Retired Staff

You're a likeable person Killjoy :) Don't worry about it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

Thank you guys. <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. zLynn

Don't sweat it.

7. 8bit_Zach_

Killjoy your awesome! But you seem to hate me :p

8. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

It really doesn't matter what others think, just be yourself. You'll get haters anywhere. Everyone will, don't worry about it. And I think your awesome. =D