Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trogcity "Greif" Recovery Plans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xX_Roseh_Xx, Feb 4, 2017.

1. xX_Roseh_Xx

so ive been gone from trogcity and just posting fourm about this because why not but I was gone to look for devs for the trogcity server work in progress and came to check on after few weeks and much like when parts of some buildinds were cleared to air, a huge dirt sphere was in the spawn of tc (main tc warp) and apparently some group from the tc community planed to recover and took the dirt out and cleaned it a bit but still some really old stuff from like 2 years ago at tc was rekt and I plan on taking out the rest of the very historic tc builds from downtown (only excluding the ARC building) and renovating it now even tho before I wanted to keep because I like the old take back feels of it but yea its time I guess to finally take it out and I'm just saying this to inform you that ill move the stuff I plan to take out to some place on plot and later do a museum of it all -rose
    p.s: I don't think It was greif tho just idiot I guess because if it was then the whole city would be like wiped so yea