Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trogcity New Shat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xX_Roseh_Xx, Feb 19, 2017.

1. xX_Roseh_Xx

Aye its your boi rose and I'm coming at ya wit some news. So originally I was just gona do a quick sweep of tc downtown and redo it all in like 2 days but then I did bunch of irl stuff then I built my own lil house at /warp rgc at gadget city island thing. But I still did some work there so there is a temp spawn at /warp tc and some new buildings have been done and new roads. the space next to the new Torm Inc / Lazer Tech building I'm just thinking of ideas and then the trogbuilding still needs to be recreated so I'm workin on ideas for that too. I stored the 2 year old stuff I put when I first like redid the downtown 2 years ago in my arrival and ima make a museum for it and it will be lit. OH theres a new S and R (SNR) building in robo plaza and if you didn't know that's the mafia main thing of tc like one of the big crime bois. its an "insurance" company but it rly not much like all companies in tc its just a cover lmao. So yea there might be rp in tc again but I'm really just rebuilding then gona move the city to like new server or something.
    So ima put some pictures up from some past screenshots even they are outdated but aye its good enough. So SNR is LuiBrookers company btw I mean I'm part of it but he the founder I just build it and ill put a picture of his dank office picture to get you idea of view. Also just a far away shot of the Torm Inc / Lazer Tech building.
    - Roseh Of Trogcity
    p.s: Ik this is long but idk ima post more on threads now and I just got lots 2 say cuz I still don't that much
    p.p.s: This isn't taken in tc texture pack because I lost the texture pack on the computer I took these on :D

Attached Files:

• tc1.png
      tc1.png
      File size:
      904 KB
      Views:
    • snr.png
      snr.png
      File size:
      752.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017