Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trolled

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evrankaya, Jan 8, 2015.

1. BurningBlaze

Two years ago or something, I played on this server with some friends (I don't know them in real life). They helped me build a hotel, but a week later, the statues I made in front of the hotel were destroyed so I left the plot and never returned until today. When I came back, there were very mean signs. One of them said "happy birthday motherf*cker". Ontop of the hotel, there were the letters T-R-A-S-H. and in front of the hotel, there were four signs. First one said "U are a penis f*cker". Second one said "TROLOLOLOLOL i trolled you". The other two are not very important. Here are the pictures of the signs (I DIDN'T PUT THESE UP!). 2015-01-08_16.29.23.png 2015-01-08_16.29.30.png

2. BurningBlaze

Note that the person who wrote the signs DIDN'T put the (*) on the signs.

3. Mas281

Without the players usernames, it's hard to find who it was. Do /p info and see who is a Helper and Trusted on the plot

4. BurningBlaze

But their channel is on the sign. Any of help?

5. Mas281

Still, providing the in game names could help if you want them banned

6. Mas281

Not saying that @Evrankaya is doing this, but they might be trying to frame someone and get them banned because they don't like them.