Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is officially president.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lifekiller43_, Jan 21, 2017.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Trump side: I HATE ALL MINORITIES TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ SCREW MUSLIMS I DON'T LIKE THEM, ONE GROUP DEFINES ALL. KILL EM! LIBTARDS, DUMBOCRATS

Super LEft wing hillary side: NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT KILL ALL WHITES KILL MEN PLZ KILL EM ALL! NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT HEY HEY OH OH TRUMP HAS GOT TO GO HEY HEY HO HO DONALD TRUMP HAS GOT TO GO FASCIST AMERICA

Me and others: Please just let a meteorite kill us. Either that or the sun exploding.

P.S- i went to a protest in dallas it was fun and peaceful, at least in the night time, in the day time there were flashbangs thrown and guns shot. Yeah i had to be a part of that. Kill me plz, btw the whole entire DFW area was filled with people protesting. Let's just say i nearly got a 2nd degree burn......

Trump hired a retarded cabinet. Rick perry is the energy secretary for the environment. He got a D in environmental energy in College. Yes, that was his average. You can tell america is done.