Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Try Not To Cringe Too Hard At This Stupid Minecraft Video XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAmazingSpy, Mar 2, 2016.

?

How Many Of These Did You Know?

1. 0 - Noob, you have been banished to... Roblox

2. 1 - Noob

3. 2 - You must be as stupid as that woman

4. 3 - Eh

5. 4 - Good

6. 5 - Congratulations, you have an iq of 50

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

when i watched the video i even laughed at me :) btw my iq is a 130 :/ but my sat was 1460/1600 DON'T JUDGE ME!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. NeedlessMemes

Iq means your 'intelligence' not your 'knowledge.' So for a test, having knowledge over iq will get you better/not as good as iq over knowledge. Really it's how easy you can work out problems. Now the fight is over. And my iq is 120 :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i chose good even though i knew all this. I just didn't want to be known as the IQ OF 50 group.

4. hanzomain69

This person is worse than OMGChad.... that guy makes me wanna punch him in the face. Also i cringed so hard i looked like a crumpled piece of paper.

5. NeedlessMemes

Okay hot and sexy babes, I just got the results of most people who watched the video: they are now locked up in a lunatic asylum. Therefor, don't cringe too hard or those lovely gentlemen in the white coats will drag you aw-- dassafahhfkahsf you can't take me alllllliiiiiveeee