Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tweak the donator ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsMas_, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mas281

Note: This isn't a rant to give more permissions to non-donators, just some friendly suggestions on how to improve the current donator ranks

Some of the donator perks just don't make sense, so here are myy suggestions :D

1. /ignore (Donator+)
    You give permissions for donators to use /ignore, when non-donators can use /chat ignore <user> to bypass it .-.
    {Advertising perks for money that can be used without giving money}

2. AFK (Donator+)
    Do people really need to give money to show the chat that they are no longer at their keyboard?
    {I know you can just say "I'm afk" in chat, but in that case why doesn't everyone have perks for /afk?}

3. Check yo spellin
    What's the //farwnad command, I've never heard of it and apparently VIP+ have access? //farwand*

4. Speed boost
    On the MegaCreative section, VIPs have a 2.5 WorldEdit speed boost, and Elites have 2? Shouldn't Elites have 2.5 boost and VIPs 2?

5. Setwarp
    It says that to set warps as a donator on creative you use /setwarp, but I have heard multiple donators saying it is actually /warp create [name] because of the MyWarps plugin, whereas /setwarp is essentials.

Btw Blue could you possibly add /list to see who is online (and see who is afk) and maybe /rules because lots of players don't know where the rules are because they are buried in the Wiki somewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Thanks a ton for your help! A lot of these errors occur when server-side things are changed and I forget to update the donator page, so thanks for catching them for me.

Removed this as a perk

I'm going to keep this for now (soon I'll remove afk chat notifications and enable it for everyone)

//farwand is quite epic. It allows for wands like //tree to be used from a distance.
    *Typo fixed*

It's 2x for all. Seems I forgot to update the VIP rank when I adjusted that.

Updated

I'll add this soon. Remind me if I forget :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheRedM8

You can just do /glist to see who's online on all the servers. I forgot who told me about it, but it's really helpful to see if you've got any friends on any other servers. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. lzongolo

/list would be for the server you are on only and you could make it so it also shows ranks of people, afk players, vanished etc. while in the bungee list you can't, it just shows the players from all servers.

5. hbl

hbl

Well, /vanish is for being permanently invisible without particles. So why should it be available to be seen on /list?

6. Mas281

It doesn't appear on /list unless you have the permission node to see vanished people.

7. hbl

hbl

Yes, but lzongolo said that /list could show all of that, but he never said that we had to have perms to see the vanish list

8. lzongolo

I said you could make it to show that, by default you wouldn't be able to though so you'd need permissions. Since this thread was solved, I'll lock it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.