Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Suggestions...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BrighamYoungUtah, May 27, 2015.

1. Interscope_

Hey guys, I have a suggestion that might help out, lets start off with the first one. When staff are not online and someone has a great urge to spam the chat on any server, players would be encouraged to take a screenshot and submit to forums, problem is, there is only one place to submit. That place is the Ban requests/appeals. I am proposing that the forums could contain a Mute request/appeal tab. This could reduce the number of spammers in chat and give people and advantage of reporting. My second proposal is that roleplays could be hosted on a different server, that way if players on the creative server get annoyed and start telling them bad things, the role play people would have their own server. Trust me, I do get annoyed by roleplays at times too, thats why i am suggesting that there could be a separate server for roleplays. I do support the idea of roleplay chat inside the creative server, as it could ease stress of the chat.
    Please Reply If You Have Anything Else To Add, Or If Im Leaving Something Out
    Thank you for your considerations,
    BrighamYoungUT

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. zLynn

I mainly agree with the second suggestion, but only if mods, admins, superadmins, and owners are able to see the roleplay chat from any server while other people have the choice to turn on/off roleplay chat. otherwise, nice suggestions ;)

3. therealjojo

I agree Devil...These are some awesome suggestions.Maybe /server rp? Also not really sure about the Mute/appeal tab.Because some people post pictures of spammers in General Discussion.My opinion but again,awesome suggestions :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Ban request is where you also request for mutes, maybe could change the name to report section or someting along those lines, about rp i think the way is to have a group chat plugin not a entire new server.

5. LASC

Very Old suggestions with the role-play, I am having a flashback :p

6. Interscope_

Thank You Guys For The Feedback! I know the RP thing is a reoccurring thing suggested on the forums.

-BrighamYoungUT

7. LASC

Brigham May I ask Is that your actual real life family?

8. Interscope_

Yes It Is

9. Interscope_

I Know its odd

10. Interscope_

No, It Is Not Fake