Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair treatment.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SimplyTheJeqqest, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Helper or Mod?

1. Helper

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Mod

19 vote(s)
    90.5%
  1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hello,

As many of you most know, I recently got promoted back to Mod and since that moment have got bunch of hate/angry acting towards me. People seems to be angry that I skipped a rank and complain to me about it. I am making this thread to ask what all of you want. I honestly do not care what rank I have, I came back to the staff to help solving the problems we are having right now. If this is problem for you, go ahead and vote on the poll and say "Helper". If the "Helper" option gets more votes, I'll ask blue to demote me back to Helper:

I understand all the helpers and players who say "He should be helper" "that's unfair" etc. Trust me, I do. Here is screenshot of text I said when I asked @BlueFusion12 to take me back to staff.

748e2b67f6b0987ecb9a9c2500deca1e.png

I am sure Blue can prove this, if you don't believe me. All I want is this hate to stop and me to be able to work on the server just like every other Staff can.

Kind regards,

Jeqqe~

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Its not that I don't believe you and I see you have had past trust within mega. Its just I find it unfair to all of the other players that want staff that havn't had a chance yet. Then you get instantly accepted back into the team and given a rank (skipping the first one). I'm not mad at you or anyone. I just find it unfair and stupid thats all :p

3. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

MOD!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Jack,

I get that and understand the issue here. The thing I do not understand is why people are angry to me about it. I made this thread to ask all the people who think its unfair. People who think it would be better me to start off as "Helper", As I said, I honestly do not mind at all. You were not onlyone saying this, I've got multiple people coming to me and complain to me about this and that annoys me. If we need me to be placed to "Helper" rank to end this, then that shall happen.

5. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

You did nothing wrong in asking to re-join the staff team. Just by posting this poll here you are showing the kind of guy you REALLY are. I'll be voting mod, a you're a nice guy and from what I have seen a great mod.

Good luck.
    Disco

6. hbl

hbl

Jeqqe, I don't think it's right for you to go from SA, to nothing, then Helper again. I think you should stay as Moderator. If people say you suck, you don't deserve the rank...

I know how it feels...

Ignore the haters. Let Jeqqe be Jeqqe!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Givenchy

Retired Staff

personally I'm happy that you have staff again!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Givenchy

Retired Staff

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRRYYYYY??!?!

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Samiiii

Retired Staff

i dont see why people are angry. u was super admin and it makes much sense to be promoted back. jeez people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

The thing is jeqqe being mod is a good thing, he proved that he was a really good staff member while he was still being staff on this server, i think people like him should actually in fact go back to mod if they retired and wanted to come back again.

11. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Haters gonna hate jeqqe haters gonna hate

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

m8 im not saying your a bad mod and i want you to be mod (i voted mod) im just saying Blue and other staff should consider giving people who havnt had staff yet a chance instead of just rehiring old staff. Sorry if i didnt make this that clear before. ;D

13. Xxnder

Retired Staff

`

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  14. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

The poll is anonymous, no one will see who voted for it. The reason I made the poll was cause if people don't want me to be Mod and start off Helper instead, they can speak now or be quiet forever about this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

i think you deserve moderator because you are more capable of handling situations because of your previous experience with superadmin. good luck with mod jeqqerino!! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Xxnder

Retired Staff

`

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016