Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming Drop Party (Please read)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SUPERxSNAP, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Divine_Sophie

Since all the Admins have unfortunately quit, staff-hosted Skyblock drop parties can no longer continue, as nobody else has access to /gamemode.

With that said, it's Christmas Eve and there was supposed to be a drop party today, so as you can imagine there are a lot of disappointed players.

However, hope it not lost! \o/ I am going to host a drop party at around 5pm (2.75 hours from now) featuring all the items that I can raise in donations, as well as many of my own. If you are a wealthy individual on Skyblock and can afford to donate some items to the drop party, please comment below your IGN, as well as the items that you are able to donate.

All items that I receive will be donated to the drop party; I will not be keeping anything.

How can you help?
    -If you have access to /fly in-game, and perhaps invisibility potions, feel free to contribute to the drop party directly, by flying around the spawn area and dropping items for the players.
    -Please comment your IGN, as well as any items that you are able to donate (see list below)

Which items can I donate?
    Seeing as it's a Community-Hosted drop party, it probably isn't going to be as fantastic as what you're all used to. Because of this, I am going to post some guidelines for items that we're looking for you to donate. Feel free to donate any other items that you may want to contribute, however please do not fill the drop party with junk items. Thank youuu :)

Items that we are looking for:
    -Iron armour
    -Iron tools
    -Diamond armour
    -Diamond tools
    -Gold / Gold Block
    -Iron / Iron Block
    -Diamond / Diamond Block
    -Emerald / Emerald Block
    -Redstone / Redstone Block / Redstone equipment
    -Netherstar
    -Skulls / Heads
    -Beacons
    -Enchanted books
    -Paper
    -Books
    -Spawn eggs (Any)
    -Spawners (Any)
    -Rank vouchers (Any)
    -Keys (Any)
    -Stone / Cobblestone / Stonebrick / Mossy Stone / Any Stone-related variants
    -Dirt / Grass / Podzol / Mycellium
    -Netherbrick
    -Obsidian
    -Endstone
    -Bookcases
    -Purpur block
    -Wood
    -Sand / Red sand / Glass
    -Food (any)
    -Golden apples
    -God Apples
    -Bows
    -Fishing Rods
    -Cactus / Sugarcane (Stacks)
    -Mob drops (Stacks)
    -Buckets
    -Invisibility & Speed Potions (Splash, to throw on the crowd)
    -'Orange Present' heads
    -Enderpearls
    -Buckets of Lava
    -Ghast tears
    -Hoppers
    -Music discs (any)
    -Clownfish
    -Elytra wings

If you have any suggestions for items to add, please comment below :)
    Also if you have items that you'd like to contribute, you can do so directly if you'd prefer; you don't need to give your items to me to drop if you'd rather drop them yourself.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

I'd be glad to help you out since the drop parties have always been fun for a lot of players and myself as well!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Divine_Sophie

Edit:
    -Drop party will be hosted by 'Muidxom' and '5730dogman' - Please give donations to them.
    -Drop party time rescheduled to 2 hours and 45 minutes from now (5pm).

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

• Funny Funny x 1