Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update the descriptions for /ranks for Creative

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by General_West_, Jul 23, 2017.

1. General_West_

Hello,

When doing /ranks, a menu opens and it displays the requirements for each rank (Builder, Designer, Etc.)
    However, what this description completely leaves out is an apparent unspoken rule which is that nobody may be trusted to your plot to assist in your building. As a new person to the server, it was incredibly disappointing to build a large house with sophisticated landscaping, which was then denied once submitted because of this unwritten rule I was unaware of.

Hopefully this can be updated. It appears to be a very simple fix. Yet when I started building my house, many weeks ago, this rule was still not added to the /ranks menu. Weeks later, to present day, the rule is still unwritten.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Buffers

Retired Staff

I would agree with this, I've heard on numerous occasions people complaining that they made a build entirely on their own, but trusted people to their plot because they were friends, helped with a W/E command, etc, and then got denied a rank for that reason. This rule needs to be explicitly explained in the /rank menu.

• Agree Agree x 2