Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning! New Challenger Approaching! (Spoiler alert: It's grybo101)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by grybo101, Jun 14, 2015.

1. grybo101

It's-a me! Grybo101! Damn, the title probably spoiled it for you...

Anyway, my real name is David. I typically only build redstone builds. My current solo project is a playable Battleship, still in progress. On the server, for my first build, I'm building Connect Four (don't worry, it's not derpy like some you see on youtube). I'm always happy to teach redstone to those who want to learn. I'm also a huge Disney fan. I used to co-host a server that was a 1:1 build of Walt Disney World with working rides and mechanics, but sadly the project was dropped.

Welp, that about sums up my introduction. Thanks for reading, and please enjoy a picture of my dog being a lazy piece of crap.

Attached Files:

2. Trist

Nice selfie.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hbl

hbl

Welcome

4. TheShinigami

WARNING [​IMG]
    hackers sighted wurst.zip got updatet never open chests who someone give you it will perm Crash you. how me.:(:(i can never come back to creative cause the hacked chest, i dont want that you must feel this too. SO NEVER OPEN CHESTS FROM GUYS YOU DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Share this to warn other peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] NOT WITH US GUYS STOP THE HACK
    Stop the troll