Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Well This is it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43, Jan 15, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Okay so you probably know from the title you guys are like "OOOOOOHHHHH HMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD ITS THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN THAT KEEPS SAYING HE WANTS TO LEAVE BUT DOESNT!" Well this time i am serious. Stuff that's happening in my life is just not fitting in with this. I may as well just quit minecraft in general and move on. It just doesnt seem like a regular thing that i play anymore, it just seems like a place where people would argue and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue. Next it's also because most of my friends have already left......... I feel like i got nothing to do. Making new friends is hard and tedious. I Tried that for about 4 months and the results seems very clear to me. I just don't want to be on this server anymore. Third, Well it's because again life in general. So some of you guys know that i have a bit of depression in my life, I use to take that depression out by playing mega, now it seems that mega is just adding more and more stress to it, it doesnt feel like a server anymore, it just feels like a place again where people would debate about unrelated shit and wont even play the fucking game (Excuse my French there.). Finally. It's because im bored of it. Yep, Im bored of it. Going on the server the same day same event same time its just annoying and again adds on the stress. But to the people that are not like that i would like to thank you for your help on this server. I've been on this server Actively for about 7-8 months now but it doesnt feel or seem to be correct. So yeah thats pretty much it. BUT it isnt the end for me TOTALLY i will still sometimes come on just not as much maybe once or twice each maybe 5 months or idk. just when i have a chance and i really feel like playing it i would. Also there's still the forums you can contact me on! Oh and also i might be on for the kitpvp tournaments if there are any, But beware. When you see me again i know and i will become a better pvper :):):):):):):):) But i hope everyone understands the situation and stance that i am in, i can only play for such a long time and become bored of it so quickly and just forget about what i had did

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Cya bud

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kailanchauhan

Good luck for the future

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Noooo lifekiller don't leave me with these people!!! :( Joking but srsly really sad you are leaving hope all the best for the future and hope everything goes okay for you. Will miss you lifekiller :( Good luck :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Samiiii

Retired Staff

:( Why u do disss mayneeeeee

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Xxnder

Retired Staff

:( You were a great guy lifekiller, sad to see you go :( Best of luck in the future! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. therealjojo

cya lifekiller ;( sad to see you go bb, but life is first.

• Agree Agree x 1