Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you all think should be changed about Wizards Academy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LittleThing, May 18, 2018.

1. TempusNM

As we know, AJGaming has been asking around discord on some ideas that would be good for a Wizards Academy update. I know not all of you have it, so lets hear what all people are interested in on here!
    Wizard Academy Emblem.png
    Recent Ideas:
    -Full on shop rather than an auctions house, Players are making it way too cheap for others to obtain valuable items. Thus ruining the "Adventure" side of this mod-pack.

-As we know this server is a raiding server with no claiming, allowing to players to easily lose their items to a player possibly using x-ray to scan the map. Possibly we could add some more mods to create defense against other player on count of a raid. Or maybe add in a HCF type system(Look it up).

-Most of the op items in the game are pretty easy to get, such as Zivicio Armor and Angel Rings. Maybe we could have a few alterations to Crafting recipes.

2. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Yeah, I plan to boost the crafting recipes of some of these items up drastically for the next update to make them a lot harder to make and much more worthwhile in the market. Any other ideas though I would be happy to take!