Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about /ptime being for everyone?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheAmazingSpy, Mar 28, 2015.

?

Should Every Rank Get /ptime

1. Yes

26.1%
  2. No

56.5%
  3. Super Duper Yes Time! (Worth 3 for yes)

4.3%
  4. Double Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Double Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bacon

13.0%
  7. Only Novice And Up

4.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NeedlessMemes

Just vote and we might just get it...

DETAILED EXPLANATION ON REQUEST

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. trbz_

I vote yes
    I am an Elite, and even I agree. It hinders my potential for building on the server. If 80% of people can't see night time on a plot that is meant to be night time, it makes the build be less cool, whether it is a club, a jail, or anything else.

/ptime for defaults please.

3. TheRedstnePotato

/PTIME OR ANOTHER RIOT!!! (jk)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Okay.. My opinion about this is that donators do need to have something special they can do on the server, since they supported the server. We are thanking them for supporting the server with the extra perks.

It would be different if you had an exact explanation for why does everyone even need it. The needed stuff for players are commands such as /p trust /tpa, those are commands that players need. "we need this for our nightclub" isn't really reason to add this to everyone.

Also point that out, Mega already gives you free world edit, 3 huge plots etc.. Not many servers do that, usually you would have to vote for the plots on most of the servers. Im asking you to calm down and stop this "riot". Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. trbz_

Ok guys, no more riot plz. You will just get muted for an hour like me :D
    Anyways, I think /ptime is necessary. It is more than just a night club. There are a LOT of builds made to be at night, like RP's, which are, for some reason, actually quite a large percentage of players on the server at any given time.

@JeqqeTF, I agree that donators need something special, because otherwise people wouldn't buy it, and the server would go bankrupt, but /ptime isn't really the right thing. Maybe donators could get a /armorstand command, since I have always wanted to be able to make amazing armorstand creations with armorstands. I also agree that Mega is quite generous, and that is a good thing. I just think that /ptime would be a great addition to a great server.
    PS: Sorry 'bout the riot.

http://mc-mega.com/threads/the-armorstand-command.973/
    ^ The /armorstand command explained.

6. NeedlessMemes

So, the reason why;
    1. Some players HATE having day all the time.
    2. Some builds are made for night.
    3. It would (probably) increase players on.

So theres are better explanation

7. NeedlessMemes

/PTIME FOR ALL PLAYERS

8. NeedlessMemes

PS: I don't riot now...

9. Maya_

Retired Staff

Honestly, /ptime is a stupid command. It's quite useless. And if you really want it, then donate. It was made a donation perk for a reason. Needed commands (the /plotme commands), as @JeqqeTF said, are much more useful. Along with the /ptime command, your riots are useless. xD

10. trbz_

@CutieMaya
    If only donators can use commands, nighttime builds will look stupid to the 85% of people who aren't donators.
    I am a donator and I still think all people need /ptime, not just us donators.

11. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

What we could possibly do... I've seen this on older plotme plugins but im not sure if it still excists. So the commnd is /plot time, it is almost the same as /ptime but instead of player time, it will change the plot time. This command should still be only for donators and still other non-donors could see it at nigh time.

12. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I
    If I remember correctly it's configurable in the .yml file

13. trbz_

/plot time for Donators and up please!

14. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Just stop writing here it's becoming spammy, this 'riot' it pointless
    Even if U did carry on U wouldn't ever get it. I agree with Jeq, donators do need something special, if U want it so bad go and donate.
    Put an end to this 'riot'

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

It wasn't really that spammy and I think the conversation was about to die anyways but now you brought it back. People do have rights to show their opinions and I rather them do these "riots" on 1 thread more than on the server.

16. NeedlessMemes

Stop the riot!

17. NeedlessMemes

I agree and disagree, they do need something special, BUT /ptime is a pretty basic command and donators want good commands like, //copy and that crap

18. NeedlessMemes

NO! /plot time should be for EVERYONE not just donators, cause some people just don't want to have to pay for it, or might be a kid who's parents think its a scam!

19. ironicmemexd

So? /ptime isn't really important, it's just a visual enhancement. It's not important, and look at me, a non-donor, I'm fine with that.

20. DonaldJohnTrump_

Okay...From what I see here, You guys want Player time accessible for ALL players. I disagree. This should stay as a Donator perk because like "Jeqqe" has been saying..It encourages people to donate to the server for those who want it that badly. Now you have tried to give good reasons and so far I have not seen any. This would just take away another special perk that are only for donators. Someone had mentioned about an armor stand command but it's an issue with the clear lag that we have on the server that does not allow us to place that so therefore that idea isn't good. Also you guys just keep saying "Donaters want stuff like //copy which we already have so idk what that proves.
    Anyways I thought that this may settle down this "Riot" or whatever you may call it.

• Agree Agree x 1