Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is inappropriate and what is not.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by S_R_O_J_A_M, Jan 10, 2015.

1. SR0JAM

I was flying across plots when I stumbled upon an inappropriate build, I asked for a Mod, Admin, or Owner to tp, and orangeflurry did, I asked her if she could remove the inappropriate build. She said no, I asked why, and she said "because it's not inappropriate", it was a symbol of the Illuminati. I asked her how it's not inappropriate, she said "We determine what is and isn't inappropriate." I proceeded to question her on what her definition is of inappropriate is. I told her "This is the equivalent of someone building gang signs." She told me she allows gang signs?! A symbol of violence? If that's not inappropriate, than if someone strictly believes in something like a terrorist group, are they allowed to build? She told me if someone builds a Nazi symbol, it's not inappropriate. How can she be so blinded as to being able to see how a player could get offended by that? Next, she told me that she determines what may be right/wrong, if she can't determine that a Nazi signs or gang symbolization are 2015-01-09_21.31.06.png inappropriate, than her priorities as an Admin are not straight.

2. DonaldJohnTrump_

The illuminati symbol isnt bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. trbojevic

OrangeFlurry is a boy by the way :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SR0JAM

@Ellielza No, I said that if I were to build that, would it be inappropriate, I never said anything about actually doing it.

5. SR0JAM

@mgwolfy13 Even if so, he told me things like gang signs and Nazi symbols weren't inappropriate, do you think they are not? Did you not see the chat after I even mention Illuminati? They were talking about how they're snipers, if that's doesn't belong in the inappropriate section of building, than what does?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  6. LimeOrLemon

S_R_O_J_A_M, you really sound like a concerned parent.

Ok jokes aside, SYMBOLS, are not evil, just like how pokemon are not evil, it's their owners that force them to do evil things.
    SYMBOLS, in the same essence, are also misjudged by history. For example, the swastika, where I come from, is the Buddhist symbol for PEACE. Way before fascism adopted it. So probably a bad example.

Illuminati, "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power." Pretty good goals in my honest opinion. Doesn't seem very inappropriate to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mas281

• @orangeflurry is a boy :p
    • Illuminati is not offensive, it's a supposed myth of people claiming to have special powers: image.jpg
    • Gang symbols are people's personal feelings and tbh its kind of disrespectful if you treat a gang as bad just because it's a common stereotype (not all gangs are bad basically)
    • EDIT: Removed
    • Idk what to say about ppl building Nazi symbols cus I don't know much about all of that stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Yeah I don't know if my reply is necessary here but, As offensive as the Nazi symbol might be, essentially we mostly live in places where it is fine to voice our opinion and so it doesn't directly harm someone. It could cause offense to someone but again we do have an opinion. (In no way do I support Nazi. :p)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ironicmemexd

I scurred a guy when I told him I'm gonna report the giant p**** he made. He removed it quickly. Now THAT is am type of an inappropriate build.

10. therealjojo

If you are Nazi or German it isnt inappropriate.Whats wrong with symbols? Is yo flag inappropriate? No it isnt.Is yo skin inappropriate? No it isnt.And what the hell is wrong with snipers? If there were no snipers there wouldnt be a free state.Snipers saved yo country boi.And I agree with Lemon.You do sound like an overprotective mother os somethin

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. therealjojo

And didnt you just see a triangle and then reported it as 'illuminati'? Or did you see a Pyramid That is Tan-Green-Beigeish color with one eye in the middle.If you did...Then your Illuminati confirmed.How you ask?
    SROJAM is 6 letters.If we seperated SROJAM we would get SRO and JAM.SRO and JAM both have 3 letters.3X3=9.3+3=6.9-6=3.The Illuminati has three sides.SROJAM is Illuminati confirmed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ironicmemexd

As far as I am concerned you are the one in the hundreds of players that actually are offended by it.
    You may keep your guidelines to yourself, and the server...
    Will keep it's.