Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was the logic in the Prison selling nerf? + some minor suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Oct 9, 2016.

?

What do you think of the 53.5% selling nerf on Prison?

1. I think it was necessary, the selling was WAY overpowered previously.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I agree with Torment 80% or more on everything in this thread.

100.0%
  3. I think it should be toned back, but I don't like the additional suggestions.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I hate the selling nerf altogether and want it restored to exactly what it was before.

100.0%
  5. I have no opinion on Prison and have no idea why I'm voting on this thread.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

Okay, I know selling prices were a bit absurd once you reached Z, but an over 50% nerf right out of the gates? This was a terrible way to approach the selling prices. I could see a 20, maybe 25% nerf, but 53.5% just out of the blue? I would dial the nerf back to 22.5%, and maybe even extend the duration of multipliers of shop to 75 or 90 minutes, maybe possibly consider adding a /buy option for just the autosell command, and maybe /speed too. Also prestige doesn't seem to give much. It gives you a key not even close to uncommon and is slightly better than rankup which you get 26 of for every 1 autosell (not including lucky blocks). Maybe for each prestige level your multiplier should build by .1 or .15? Also the common lucky blocks are a real annoyance to a mass amount of players. 1: People that don't do much creative considering how many blocks you get. 2: People who already have donor tier/lucky armor & tools don't need 50,000 pieces of common armor/tools or MVP tools, and the MVP pick & sword and common pick & sword are literally identical. 3: People past mine N or so start to fail to see the value of 1 stack of diamond/emerald blocks. If there were a way to toggle common lucky blocks off I'd use it before you read the title of this thread. Now just for kicks let's let everyone decide if they like the selling nerf. Also I feel bad for new players that don't at least have standard level Z.

2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

They have been readjusted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.