Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

WHAT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jellehfied, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Memefied

I WAS BANNED FOR ADVERTISING AND USING INNAPROPRIATE LANGUAGE? WHAT IS THIS? I WAS SAD I WAS BEING GRIEFED AND THE HELPER JUST STOOD THERE AND MUTED ME. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? HE WAS HACKING AND GRIEFING MY PLOT AND HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE? HE'S CLEARLY NOT DOING HIS JOB! I WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH MY FRIEND, BUILDING A PLOT! BUT THEN I JUST GET BANNED WHEN ME AND MY FRIEND WERE THE ONES BEING GRIEFED!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Hello Jelleh, Advertising is an instant ban on this server, and maybe another reason you got banned is cause your cant control your anger try to control your anger next time. This server is actually a good server and i think everyone could agree with me

good day

@ItzAntony lock i feel like super satan is about to break out

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Memefied

I did not advertise at all :( I was rlly sad because the helper just stood there not helping at all when I was asking him to help me :(

4. Memefied

Why didn't he help me though? answer me that!

5. Memefied

They also were making jokes about how we were being griefed and when I was saying it's not funny they were like, well it is for us

6. _Brokencrystal_

In my opinion, the server is falling apart. Some changes were made, so some staff quit, so some more changes were made and no-one else good was interested in becoming staff (that's what I think happened, anyways). So then I suppose standards were lowered for Helper rank and lots of people were promoted?

Anyways, my point is, staff here these days aren't all that good at being staff-y. It's not quite clear from your post, so I'm going to ask, who was griefing, the Helper? Or someone else?

Some advice for the future on other servers, as Rye said, control your anger, also, don't add anyone to your plot unless you're totally certain they won't grief.

Lastly, please try to keep everything in one post. Doing 1 or 2 sentences a post makes the thread unnecessarily long.

7. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Hey Jellehfied
    I am the helper who "didn't helped" you. Your plot was empty and got griefed. That's true.
    I punished the griefer so he can't grief your plot/plots again.
    Nobody laughed about you or about the griefed plot.
    If he got punished you continued using Caps and complaining about me and my positions as helper. I warned you for using caps and you wrote in caps something like "idc my plot is destroyed" and "This server is shit play on ... (I forgot the IP)". After this I muted you for Caps/Spamming
    But you still continued with placing signs on your plot like "Useless Helper" or "Go Fxck yourself you are useless", "Play on (...)" and i banned you for advertising.
    You can purchase an unban here: http://shop.mc-mega.com/category/89936

~NotMyFault

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1