Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Whats going on.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryerye1243, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I completely agree with everything else but this, and a few other things... Many people talk in creative while building, but mainly in creative the chat is flooded. Staff do mistakes yes. A few months ago this similar situation happened, they said they were in the wrong and then changed the rules, then 2 months ago they decided to bring back the rules, first was a mistake, this wasn't a mistake by staff, this was a choice they mad, it was a bad choice and they knew the cost of what was going to happen, but they decided to wing it and go ahead and ruin the server, now, I'm not saying all staff were agreeing to the issue of the new rules, but a few of them did. My only question is. Why staff? You knew the cost of this mistake last time and now look what's happening? Seems like whenever I have a problem with staff first, people become more confident about posting the problems about staff, that's why you think it's very "messy" even though they're making threads trying to explain what their opinions are. It's not like they're actually spamming. What staff consider spamming (some staff and you know who you fucking are) is reflecting upon a staff member that they think is presented in a negative way because they know they're doing bad but they don't want others to see the truth. I haven't seen this much problems with staff is so long, it's very surprising. I've been on minecraft in total for many years.(since mc classic) and I've never seen this many problems with staff members. This to me is unacceptable and I think this was maybe a lack of blue and other staff members looking into the players they're about to recruit. Since staff are having even more fuck ups, I think it's only appropriate for the staff to make the server have lenient rules