Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's new

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Kadrek, Jun 7, 2015.

1. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Hey Everyone!
    I thought it was deserving that I explain to you all what exactly is going on and what has happened the past month or two for me and Blue, and what this means continuing forward.
    Essentially, Blue and I have finished High school as of yesterday, June 6th. Why this is being mentioned, is because until then, we have been swamped with a lot of "end of the year" sort of stuff, whether that's media projects or other projects in general, as well as Blue and I traveling a bit on the side. So the thesis of what I am trying to say, is that we have had some pretty hectic past few weeks/months, and thus could not attend to Mega as often as we have in the past, and I speak for myself, and I am sure Blue would agree, that we do regret not being able to be around as often as possible and so on.
    So what happens from here? Well, Blue and I have around 2 months of summer since school is over for us, and then we move to college. Theoretically speaking, college is actually going to give us more time to be around, because of scheduling changes and the number of classes we will be taking. But that is in the somewhat distant future in terms of right now. This week I will be traveling a bit and hopefully be back around the 17th of June. After this, I hope to be around on Mega for as much as possible.
    Ok so what does that entail? Well, I know everyone is probably more than a little frustrated with waiting for their mod apps to be decided upon, so that'll be my top priority as of now. Furthermore, revamp of survival is on the list of developing projects. As always bug fixes, and any other changes needed on the server. We have some other projects on our little list, so depending on when things get done or if things become more wanted/needed, our priorities will change.
    TL;DR Blue and I have stumbled upon more time, for the most part anyway, and hope to attend to everything more often, and stuff. :D

• Like Like x 5
  2. RodneyWayne_

Good luck moving on to college, guys!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Good luck with the future guys! Looking forward to see you soon :D <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. zLynn

Yay you'll be on more :D As sami and rodney said, good luck with college :)

5. Feueristic

I actually focus on the word "revamp" more than what this post means.

6. lzongolo

Good luck! :)

7. therealjojo

Good luck in college guys! :) :D

8. ObtuseMoose

9. Trist

GRADUATION! I graduate tomorrow and then I'll have a full time job over the summer building fences all day in the hot sun but I think it'll be cool. Gratz to you and blue for graduating as well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mas281

Good luck guys :D

11. MC2Squared

Wishing you the best of luck! Knowing the leadership skills and work ethic you guys have for the server, you'll both be great! :)

[​IMG]

-mc2squared