Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are the staff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoHacksJustSid, Feb 19, 2017.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I don't usually make these kind of posts as I'm usually on the other side of the argument xD. However, recently the amount of time the staff come on has greatly diminished. Maybe there's a reason for this, but the only staff I have seen in the past few weeks are Senpai and Dogman. Chat has been really crazy recently. It could just be me coming on at unfortunate times.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

That's true, Sid. Except Senpai and dog you see no the staff (I mean staff, that is online for more than some minutes!).
    That is a mildly expression for that, what happened the last days/weeks/(months).
    Nope, that's normal meanwhile. But I can understand that senpai and dog can't be online (more then some minutes!) 24/7. Most of the other helpers or mods are dead. Just have a look on the screenshots down here.
    2017-02-19_21.35.02.png 2017-02-19_21.34.59.png

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I have a conspiracy. Bluefusion and his staff team are creating even Soviet Union. They will create the new Berlin Wall and keep the western megacrafters out and keep in the eastern megacrafters in. This will result in the communism of east mega. Also they will create a Holocaust and the new meganazi network.

So you get it all figured out have ya?!