Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Who likes factions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Jan 31, 2016.

?

Factions? Survival?

Poll closed May 1, 2016.
  1. I like survival!

75.0%
  2. I like factions!

12.5%
  3. (...... I'd rather stick to creative)

12.5%
  1. kailanchauhan

> Hello, the Megacraft community! I would just like to post a quick thread/poll asking whether you are more interested in factions or survival... Please say the one you would most rather play; if you vote, then can you (you're not obliged to) say why in a post down below

> Thanks, Ctrl

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Survival is less stressful and people cant raid you , lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. kailanchauhan

This thread, if necessary, will contribute to a suggestion thread soon.

4. TheRedstnePotato

My thoughts on the matter:
    Survival: Survival is lots of fun, especially when the whole server is working together, there's no griefing, stealing, pvp, etc... It's awesome and fun to play when there's a friendly community and ecosystem.
    Factions: Factions is horrible. Survival is good, and a nice challenge. Even with all the automation avaliable, modded survivals are a fun, nice challenge. Factions, is rubbish. It has loads of things which are basically cheating and ruin the golden vanilla survival experience, such as shops. They're cheating. Auctions. They're cheating. Kits. Incredible cheating. Factions themselves, have a bad system. Second, the people who play factions often tend to be the people obsessed with PvP. This causes rubbish stuff like pvp just outside of spawn, people killing people when the second aren't even trying to PvP, and the server becoming a new, even worse kitpvp, except incredibly uneven due to people having different kits and gear. :/ And the conflict between factions and people really ruins the megacraft community and tears it apart :c

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kailanchauhan

Am I, as a member of MegaCraft, allowed to start a petition? (To bring the old survival back)
    @Owner

I agree with you, Potato. I would rather like a proper experience of actual 'Survival' Minecraft where people actually focus on gathering materials and building a nice area. With factions, people just make TnT cannons to blow up factions which causes conflict. My area was blown up yesterday and it was so ironic: The only chest that they blew up was my valuables chest which had hours of mining and effort inside it.

• Agree Agree x 2