Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Why are staff on this server so unhelpful and abusive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by staple43, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anndrew

I recently won an auction for 3 stacks of iron blocks for about 20k. It clearly says I won, but doesn't give me the items. My inventory was full, and I asked staff for help because the items were no where to be found around me, and I wasn't near any edge as where they could have fallen. I get no response, even though there was multiple active staff on, including one of the admins and FrogForPresident. I ask again, to no response while visibly seeing they are talking in chat. I ask for the third time, and yes including profanity because I was agitated, and I get muted for swearing. What? What?! Then while I am muted, I see a donator do the same exact thing I did, bypass the filter, and the staff don't say a thing. Not only did I waste 20k which was 2/3's of my money, I didn't get any sort of help, and yes I do understand they might not be able to do something but a response should've taken place. I am not calling out any staff, as this might have been a misunderstanding, but still.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. zLynn

There's something called "afk".

3. _Brokencrystal_

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. zLynn

Ah. I don't know. Do you know what the staff's name was?

@Admin

5. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

First off, let me say this. The staff on the server are not unhelpful, we just can't deal with someone who was swearing when we have to deal with a bunch more of other players. The reason you was muted was exactly what was stated in the mute message "Bypassing the filter" I warned you two times and you still bypassed the filter. If you had come to me or a staff member and was polite then we could have dealt with the issue there and then but you decided to still break rules. If I go on Skyblock, I will refund your items that you lost from the auction. Just a little note for next time, when you want staffs attention, don't start swearing because that will end up with you being muted for it.

TIP: Next time you need a staff members attention, type @<name> this will alert the staff member or you can type @staff and it will alert all the staff members online at the time.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.