Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Why hacksuations should be private.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PinqLife, Dec 13, 2015.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hacksuations should be private because lets say you're going to a server that i prob cant say but it starts with a k and ends with an i. It's sort of an mlg kitpvp server. You say that someone hacks when they dont. Not only the person you said that hacks makes fun of you, but the rest of the server does. Here's a way to keep that from happening. Just wait til the staff comes online and msg them that your suspicion of a player hacking. They will go in vanish and see if they're hacking. If they look like they do, then they'll ask questions on them put proof and the chaos would be over. The bad way of doing it is like i said yelling out "HACKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" in front of the public chat. I've even saw one time a person say that and the whole entire server was saying stuff like "Fuck off shithead" "Go kill yourself you fgt" and also "You're an adopted little bitch." even one time i saw a person who did in fact hacked and the other person screamed it out and guess what? The hacker posted his ip address all over the chat spamming it. I forgot his ign but all i know is that it happened and i was the "Lucky" ones to see it. As you know you're probably like "This should be a reply for the thread you made" well no this is something different for the whole entire server. I am trying to say that if someone is hacking just keep that to yourself and no chaos or nothing will happen. Again all these things im telling you are not fantasy stories. These are true i did in fact see those exact comments on the chat. If the staff say "no he doesnt hack" Then dont argue with them. if they're an experienced pvper then they know what they're doing and you should respect that. I'm not saying that everyone is doing it. im saying some people are and i think it's making it harder and harder for the staff and the players. If you know for a fact they're not experienced. UPLOAD MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise just dont say anything.
    If no staff is experienced at all with kitpvp, then ok you're out of luck. It looks like you would be banned and sometimes you have to accept it sometimes you can report to owner and show. Cuz im pretty sure a lot of the owners are pretty experienced at what they do including pvping.

-Lifekiller43

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

I say, get a screen recorder and record when people say you hack.

Boom.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

is bandicam a screen recorder?

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

5. hbl

hbl

Bandicam sucks really bad. It is a screen recorder, but it's free and sucky. I recommend getting the windows10 screen recorder. Works good

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Truthfully, if someone is being mean or anything about something let a staff know as we don't players to be mean to others. I am always here and there to talk to if there is someone being rude/disrespectful/mean. We will always sort that player(s) out. Another reason the reason why we don't want players to keep hackusating because it spams chat and it can be very annoying. We want to try our best to make sure none of this stuff happens :) ^-^

7. dope_as_fk

Ah fuck not Windows 10. Rather use fraps.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

This isn't a reply to that other thread

9. dope_as_fk

I wasn't just fighting over, it's just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1