Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Why I quit staff explanation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai_Artic, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey guys so as some may know or not know just recently I have decided to step down from Admin. After the last thread I made asking if I should quit staff and some people said no and I decided not to quit staff however yesterday I thought things through and made the decision of quitting. Here is my reason why:

I just started school and I am in now year 10 and I got 2 years till six form or college. I knew for a fact that I had to step up my game and do my best for these final 2 years of school and need to not get distracted. The reason mainly why I have left is because as it's now my start of my GCSEs year I had to focus more on school. I knew that my activity will start to fall a lot and I won't be able to maintain my position as staff. Therefore that is when I came to conclusion the best thing to do is leave the staff team for my benefit in the future.

I know right now you may be annoyed at me or upset but I do hope you can understand the reason why I had to. I am not quitting the server as a whole but I will be very inactive over time and most likely will only be able to come on the weekends from time to time. Anyway thanks for reading; I am sorry if I let people down by leaving staff but I knew even if I continued as staff I wouldn't be able to maintain my position as admin.

Also a big thank you to the community and staff for making my experience as an admin amazing; it was a blast and I just really glad I could help people out and inspire people in the community to achieve their goals. Lets just say as I have completed my dream my story is over as staff. :p (My dream was to inspire people around me and to let them know they aren't alone and anything can be possible and all that :p)

Thanks for reading <3,

~Senpai

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Aerakyl

I'm really sad that you've resigned, but I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you do your best in school! :)
    I hope I still see you a lot :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kailanchauhan

Well I hope to see you in the future, but I suppose it's your decision to do this.. Good luck for your GSCEs even though you still have a year of learning :D

You inspired us all

4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

I feel hella bad now, everyone quiting to study and I'm here like... its my last year of highschool... and I give no s**t. Honestly, I just do what I enjoy doing and not worry about school that much, I pass the exams and that's the only thing I care about. However if you need more time for school, this was definitely good choice for you. Good luck with whatever you end up doing and have a great studying moments. :) Also don't forget to have fun, school isn't the only thing in life and should not control your life too much.

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. therealjojo

as i once said, my job is not to stop you from quitting or not. my job is to post an emotional comment on your thread explaining why you quit.

well that's not happening right now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Fuck it leaving server now by guys only good staff left I'm out cya

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Chancer21

Whatever is best for you Senpai, you will be missed as a staff member.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Do whatever you think is best, that's what I did, Good luck in school, although I won't be on this server again, it was nice knowing you senpai, Thanks for being really good at staff and helping the community, miss you <3

-Much love
    Lifekiller43

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. therealjojo

lifekiller being emotional waaaa?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. hbl

hbl

See ya! It was nice having you be staff for a year and being around just in general for all of these years. You're definitely a member I'll never forget; me, along with MANY others, will miss you a ton! Go kick their butts out there, good luck with school!

• Like Like x 2