Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

-+=Wither Legions=+- (Refreshed Information)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Dec 12, 2015.

1. TenuxesX

Hello and afternoon staff members and other members on the server today im going to tell you guys all about the wither legions and this might get you to join this team indeed if you clicked this you would think this would be a great idea too join and fight enemys on kitpvp we also created a Logo to keep this wither legions running and more people would love too join here is the logo:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope you guys liked the logo now to get started about the questions and what too do in this guild also i cant forget you can also make a quick application if you wanna join make sure you join and go to all the meetings or you are kicked for sure sometimes meetings start at Monday To Wedsday To Friday if you dont make it or cant make it i understand and i know why you cant come maybe sometimes you might have some stuff too do and stuff maybe your timezone is not eastern so if your timezone is eastern comment below saying that or put it in the quick applications to join the wither legions. Just note the wither legions also has live stream and you might get a chance to be in it sometimes you can use skype contact me sometimes if im online i might create a skype account alright so here is the application if you wanna join it:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guild Applications (!)
    Whats Your Minecraft Name?
    Whats Your Timezone?
    How Old Are You?
    Killed Anyone Before In Kitpvp?
    What Server Do You Play The Most?
    Are You Fine With Live Stream/ Skype?
    What Level Are You In Kitpvp?
    How Many People Have You Killed?
    Give Us A Reason Why We Should Pick You?
    Do You Like Movies?
    Do You Wanna Be In A Minecraft Flim/ Movie Soon?
    Extras?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What You Have To Follow/ Rules:
    1.Dont Be Rude
    2.No Bullying Or Fighting
    3.Dont Create A Application Then Dont Show Up
    4.Read All The Rules
    5.Play With Friends
    6.Have Fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Staff List

Owner: xXNovaBloxDudeXx

Officers: PinqLife

Members: