Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World edit for a different price.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OpenSourceFatGuy, Dec 21, 2015.

1. OpenSourceFatGuy

Hey, I'd like to propose a few ideas.
    First of all, we all know that world edit is limited for a few people, who do not have specific ranks. Therefore being unable to use commands like //copy //paste, etc. This of course, is understandable, but could use some reasoning. The problem is, to earn these ranks, you must make a donation, correct me if I'm wrong. Now, I'm not saying that donations are bad, they are what keep the server from developing and still running. But, some people who join this server do not necessarily have the money/and or permission from there parents to donate and earn benefits, such as world edit commands. Because of this, I think it should be given, once you reach a certain rank. Or after a certain number of hours of play time on the server.

At least, I think that's how it works. I may be wrong, I just have nothing better to do.

Thanks anyways,
    -opensourcefatguy

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

good idea

3. hbl

hbl

Okay, let me get this out of the way.

There is a reason why the donators get clipboard commands. This is because if we had clipboard commands that the public could use, it would be more abused. BlueFusion12 put these clipboard commands on the donator ranks because you donn't go on a server for 5 minutes and donate. (Well, unless you are really really dumb or donate to support the server for a good cause no matter how good / bad it is.) But, you can go on a server for 5 minutes and abuse the commands they give you... if they give you any commands to abuse. This is why we have //copy and //paste.

One thing that I agree with is the playtime thing. I feel like a person who reaches 1,000 hours, (is possible ._ .) would get it. People like @RodneyWayne11 have accomplished this goal. I suggest that once someone reaches 1,000 hours, they should get at least 1 or 2 commands. //copy or //paste, maybe, but maybe some other worldedit commands that can't be heavily abused should be awarded.

These are just my thoughts, please give me credit to this if you are going to use it as a quote or use it to tell someone about the //copy and //paste on another occasion.

Thanks for reading this long explanation about my feelings on this,
    SaNEi

4. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

But the main reason people donate is to get perks and support the server, many people get playtime by just being afk and leaving their computer on. It is easy to get huge playtime in a short period if you really want to

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. _Brokencrystal_

Put locks on everyone's computers so they can only be left on for a certain period of time!
    Okay, maybe not, but that happened in my house and it works. UnknownPlaysMC and I don't go afk any more (unless it's for only a few minutes).
    Other than this post, I'm not going to get very involved in the discussion because I am officially rubbish at world edit and have little interest in learning it for the moment.

• Like Like x 1