Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World of Wonder

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Johnadoodle, Nov 22, 2014.

?

Agree or Disagree?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Johnadoodle

There are tons of great builds on this server, but it can sometimes be a hassle trying to see them all. What if there was a seperate default world where quality builders can express their creativity in an environment free from the restraints of an average plot? This world would only contain amazing builds...free from clutter and random structures. It would be exclusive too, like a club. You would have to pass as trustworthy and a great builder in order to build there. Those who don't pass, however, can still roam around the world and explore the awe inspiring builds in it. If there was a world filled with amazing builds, I think this would really help Megacraft gain popularity as an awesome creative server.

Feel free to suggest any other things that can make the idea better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mas281

I thin this is a good idea, and it would help Blue make some more MegaCraft cinematic videos. The only problem is how you decide whether you can trust a player

3. Johnadoodle

Possibly the same way the staff determines whether a person is trustworthy and responsible enough to be a mod?

4. Mas281

A bit like that, except you wouldn't want all the amazing builders to have to get mod before being able to build in the world. I see you are an Architect which is impressive, but it would be painful to have to get mod first. Maybe Blue could get/create a protection plugin so when you place a certain block it protects the area around it, such as Protection Stones

5. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

But if the player is a architect most likely they have proven themselves in the community and have been on the server for a while

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

not really i think the idea of you needing to be a dedicated player to the community to get a building rank kinda didnt work out and some people that are fairly new already have architect rank and so on. but the idea of something like a arch+ world is cool maybe bigger plots and other plugins such as voxel.

7. Mas281

That would be good but Voxel can lag servers too much, and there isn't a plugin that prevents this lag such as ASyncWorldEdit but for Voxel

8. BiduBR

Retired Staff

well thats true but if it was in a seperare world it wouldnt affect all the players and if it was only limited for certain ranks they would probably know how to resposibly use it.

9. ironicmemexd

Well, for now even though this seems like a good idea, on my third plot I'm gonna make plot layers with world edit where everyone can build :D with layers and layer going so high, and once we reach the build limit we'll go underground. I only play on weekends now, but let me know if you want to help/build! :D