Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xXAtomic_TacoXx

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xXAtomic_TacoXx, Sep 20, 2016.

?

Who thinks this should be added?

1. Yes I do, I like music!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, music isn't something for me.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Llexean

Hey there!
    I'm xXAtomic_TacoXx and I like music.
    Do you like music?
    My suggestion is to add or just make a MegaCraft room on Plugdj.

For the one who doesn't know what plugdj is...
    Plug dj is a site where people join together in a room and play some music to have fun and see what the style of music is from the members on MegeCraft. Offcours Plugdj is on your browser and you need to register an account and if the staff team decide. They can make their own room. You can also rate the music by pressing on the green button 'Woot!' (Means that the song is good and you like it) or 'Meh!' (Means that the song isn't your style) You can also press a button 'Add' That automaticly add the song what is playing into your playlist.
    You do have a playlist, you can search songs for that. !!This site is powered by Youtube!! You can search songs. for your playlist on Plugdj itself and it automaticly search it on youtube. SO... All songs you can get are the songs who are aviable on youtube. Who haven't got deleted from youtube.

On the site you can choose an avatar like a warrior and robot Etc... That avatar has he's own dancing style (You dance by pressing the button 'Woot!') There are thousands of avatar AND there is a chat too. You can put like little badges on you that you see in the chat. There is a list viewer, so you can see which DJ is the next one.
    There is a List of people, you can see who and how many people are online. More information... Just check the site itself. You can search it on your browser just type Plugdj and you see the site.

Why I want you guys to add this is because (for me) Building and building or skyblock (Expanding, expanding,...) is getting bored after a long period of time. If you like music you just get on the 'MegaCraft' Room created by the owner offcours. And you queue up listen to music without being on youtube and change every song.

Reply if you need more information.

WARNING: THIS IS NO ADVERTISING, THIS SITE IS USED BY MANY OTHER SERVERS. YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROOM/COMMUNITY OF THE SERVER TO LET PEOPLE JOIN ON IT.

I also want to hear from the players who likes this idea and who not.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

(I know I'm not meant to post a month later..)

This has been discussed before by staff.

3. Llexean

So someone did allready suggest it?

4. _Brokencrystal_

Yes.

5. kailanchauhan

Don't worry, it's not your fault that you didn't know :)