Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YaBoiSyd's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by YaBoiSyd, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Syddo

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? YaBoiSyd

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) U.S.A and English

How long have you been playing on the server? Since June 17th, 2015 (around 5 or 6 months)

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? No
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was.

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) Mostly small filler buildings or replicas of real life architecture.

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source Both from Mega, My Architect plot and Halloween Build competition plot

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative ./warp Syd's Arch, There isn't a warp for the Halloween plot..

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I think I would be most useful for helping with small details and helping the final product of builds. I also wish to help with themes and planning.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? The reason I do not have a warp for the Halloween plot is because I do not have ./setwarp and the world will soon be cleared.

I agree Yes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1