Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Blaze_Boss, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Thanatophobia

Ok.. Now this is to help some people who don't know much about Youtube and want to be successful. And I'm not saying I'm successful, but I know how to (If I actually take the time to do stuff XD) You can criticize right now, or read this first and see where I'm going with this.

First, you need to be a certain age. Especially with Minecraft. No,I'm not saying 9, 10, or 11 year olds can't do anything, it's just people don't take you seriously! On website where the top Youtubers are in their teens and early/mid 20's, it's going to be hard to say anything.

Second, you need a lot of stuff. I remember when I was like 10 years old when I tried my first channel. I used a crappy (but free) recording program which made my game run slow, I used the audio from my computer as my mic, and editing was super hard. I've learned that some of the best stuff costs money and you HAVE to learn how to do stuff. How to edit and what to download and what to record. It's all a system! And if you or your computer can't take that, then you won't do anything.

Third, you got to have the gift. "Oh The_Blaze_Boss, we're going that route? DISLIKE! IRRELEVANT!" Is what you are probably saying. But seriously! Why do you think some channels make it and some don't? Even when they do they exact same thing? The EXACT same thing! People can tell when the comedy or talks you give are something you found online, or it's actually original and funny. People want a youtuber they can relate to. This means keeping up to date with them by having a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, ect ect so they can always see what you do and feel as if they know you. No this isn't stalking. I'm not saying people wait for every update and watch their every move. Look at people like SkyDoesMinecraft or CaptainSparklez, they give insight on their life and help people realize they are human like them, and they have lives people can relate to.

Fourth, you have to have the time. Youtube is a commitment, and I'll be honest, I wasn't ready for that commitment. Most people who begin and suddenly get thousands or views and subscribers upload almost every day or week. Their thumbnails are epic, their content is original and fun, everything looks crystal clear, and it's something you enjoy watching. "Oh, that's easy enough." you might be saying, but no, no it is not. First, you have to record. Simple enough right? With what? Is the lighting good? Do you have a high enough fps? Is the audio picking up only your voice and the in game sound and nothing from the background? Does it look like if a person were watching the video, they would feel like they were playing Minecraft? Then is editing. This can be pretty easy if you have a good software or program. And most are HORRIBLE. I have downloaded and bought DOZENS of them, and either they are too complex, or they do next to nothing or just smack the company name in your video for free advertisement. (Bandicam, I'm watching you)
    Of course you have to upload with a great thumbnail. So do you use one of the three the youtube video thing gives you? Heck no! It'll look noobish. You have to make your own by either animating one (Cinema 4D) or using Google Images the best you can (and btw, be careful which images you use. Nearly 7/8 of all images on Google can literally get you arrested for copyright). Custom music can be found in Youtube, if you don't have to pay for it!:mad: (NoCopyRightSounds FTW)

But yeah. I'll be honest again, I have a channel, and it sucks. Do I care? No, because I never made that commitment, and I understand that. Can I still tell people how to do SOME thing? Well, I left my channel over 13 months ago and one of my videos has nearly 50k and I gained 106 subscribers for doing nothing. I did SOMETHING correct with that video. And I don't know what you guys record or do. I'm a amateur, but I've been watching Minecraft videos from over 300+ channel in all genres since 2009. I can tell what works and what doesn't. And I'm just trying to share that with you.

Hope this helps, because Megacraft needs more promotional videos! :p
    I believe in all of you to become amazing Minecraft Youtubers if you want to. I really do.:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TheRedstnePotato

I agree with all of this! :3 It'd be great if more people saw and read some stuff like this, it'd be a lot of help to them.

• Like Like x 1