Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

The Staff Fanfic (+Senpai and +Maya +dooff)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PeachHalves, Sep 8, 2016.

1. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

*alright let me just say this entire thing is a joke, do not take this seriously. Warnings are that some ships may be offensive to people, please don't take it seriously, Thanks <3* -also historically inaccurate* Senpai and maya are in this because I wrote it while they were staff.

The Beginning, Part 1.

A long time ago, a young boy had a dream to create a world filled with his favorite things. His dream came true one day, this little boy's name was Blue Fusion. Blue Fusion made a world with for his friends. He invited many of his pals to join but sadly none did. Until he met Senpai, Senpai was a shy girl who stuttered quite a bit. Blue adored her, so after a long period of time, Senpai worked up to blue's servant. Blue would stay for days in his castle working up plans to make his world bigger and better.

One day Senpai came through the doors with some tea for the great Blue Fusion, when Blue fusion asked her,

"Dearest Senpai, our server is barely filling up with 20 people daily, what do we do?" His eyes wondered over his castle's walls, which were decorated with a tinted gold, most of the walls had been painted a floral blue and had small details barely noticeable to the human eye.

"Perhaps we need new staff. Blue, it has come to my attention that you do not leave the castle much, I understand it's difficult to run a world, but please go and make friends with the fellow players." Senpai carefully brought up the topic that Blue had not been wanting to talk about.

Blue rolled his eyes, "My crown would get dirty." or "I'll get the plague", which was a better excuse? Blue Fusion sighed, neither of these would work on Senpai, she was persistent.

"If I go out for an hour, will you stop bringing this up? You know I get displeased talking about this." Blue had a annoyed tone.

"Maybe if you stopped acting like a child, I wouldn't have to act like your mother. Blue, Im just saying that maybe you should go outside and talk to some of your citizens." Senpai talks further but Blue has stopped listening. His messenger, Luuk, should be here with an invitation from the Dooffdom. He had written a letter to the leader of a rival kingdom, Dooffdom, for a peace offering.

"Blue? Blue!" Senpai waves her hand in front of his face, while asking questions.

"Huh? Yes?" Blue snaps out of his sudden daydream, he looks up at Senpai.

"Blue, please? Just please try go outside? It won't be that bad I swear." Senpai pleads him to exit his palace paradise.

"Fine. I'll be back in an hour." Blue groans as he gets up, his golden crown which is bejeweled with blue jewels is put on his side table, he wouldn't want to get dirt on it.

Blue walks down the long corridor to the main room where the huge door is. He walks past a door, his bedroom, another door, the bathroom, another door, Senpai's room, a couple more rooms that he never bothered to open. He enjoys living the good life, finally reaching the end of the corridor he slowly opens the handle which is implanted with the words, "Main Room". Blue sighs and opens it. All his courage leaves as he enters the room.

It's empty, it's been empty for a while. Who would love a king who doesn't love his citizens after all? Blue suddenly doesn't want to go, he doesn't like feeling like this. He wants to go back but he told Senpai he would do this for her. Foot before foot he steps, slowly, admiring every detail in his build. The pillars have vines that stretch across the roof, the vines are blue with gold leaves. He wishes that someday the leaves would fall, to make him realize how bare the walls actually are. They don't hold memories, pictures or even nice emotions. Blue takes his time to walk over the blue carpet that reaches the door.

Blue's hand is on the handle and yet he freezes. Maybe someone is waiting on the other side to welcome him back, maybe someone cares about him. These thoughts warm him, he smiles to himself, perhaps his people would forgive him for his mistakes. Now he feels happy, they don't think of him as a monster!

He opens the door and runs outside, arms open and eyes closed, he tries to jump into the crowd of non existent fans, he falls to the floor. Blue opens his eyes to realize nobody is there, just like every day. People are afraid of him, they don't see him often so they make assumptions based on what is heard in town. Why would they show up either way? It's not like they knew. Blue didn't realize tears were flowing down from his eyes by now. He tried so hard, so hard to please everyone, even if it meant to sacrificing his own wellbeing.

Blue curled up, crying into his knees. Blue wanted others to like him. How could he do that? How could he achieve ultimate success in his world? Was success when everyone loved you or when you had full control?

End of Part 1
    Walking to satisfaction, Part 2.

The more Blue's thoughts blurred, the faster he walked. A hazy dust trail leapt after Blue, his cold footprints were left unharmed by the dust, as if they were imprinted in stone. He was almost at the village when he finally slowed down to think logically, if he ran in there acting mad, of course they would be afraid. His paces remained a normal speed until he reached the entrance to the village. His eyes looked up at the sign, on the sign was carved ""welcome to ----". Strange, he thought, the last word was crossed and scratched beyond recognition.

Blue didn't take it seriously, he takes a step into the town and immediately hears a girl's voice.

"Jack! He is coming! We have to get inside!" The girl cries out to her friend.

"Maya, shut up, he will hear you. Hold the door open for Ant! He has the cabbage!" The girl's male friend whispered frustrated.

"Hello?" Blue asks curiously, who were they hiding from?

"Crap.. He heard us guys. What now?" A different male voice speaks out.

"Act like nothing happened. He can't ban us for nothing." Blue swore he could hear a voice from different house saying "i was muted for nothing!", but he shrugged it off. He went in the direction of the voices. It led him to a small house, barely a hundredth of his castle's size.

He knocked on the door, hoping them to answer.

"Hello! Im Blue Fusion! You may know me as the owner of this world! May I come in to talk?.." Blue asked politely.

A hurdle of whispers could be heard from the other side of the door. Blue then heard a creak and saw a girl's face appear as the door opened.

"Hello Blue.. Im Maya." The girl introduced herself as Maya and continued to show Blue inside the house.

"This is Ant, and this is Jack, Ant actually would like to talk to you about something.." Maya explained as Blue sat down at the round table.

"Maya, could we speak privately?" Jack asks Maya, as soon as Maya nods, he leads her outside.

"Look Maya, I know its difficult but we can make it work. I swear on my life." Jack tries to convince Maya.

"Jack it's not that I don't like you, you're really sweet and all, it's just.." Maya shrugs and simply doesn't look like she cares about Jack's emotions at all.

"Maya please, Im begging you, don't do this. We've been together for months and now suddenly every thing is weird, what happened, Maya? Do you not love me anymore?" Jack pleaded for an answer.

"I don't know, Jack, it's more complex than that." Maya seems to care just a little bit

"Give me one more chance. Please." By this time Jack is at the brink of crying.

"Fine, but Jack it's not just you.." Maya's voice folds away at the end of the sentence.

"Thank you so much, Maya, you won't regret it!" Jack not hearing what Maya had finished the sentence with.

The door creaks open, Maya and Jack re-enter the room, which is still filled with Ant's questions. Blue is getting tired of these people. By now Ant has gathered a lot of info.

"I have a close friend called Dumble, Im sure you would like him! He told me all about how to get people's attention!" Ant exclaims giddily, Blue laughs and stands up slowly.

"It was great to talk, I'm gonna head home now though.." Blue speaks out, he then opens and closes the door softly behind him.

"Maya! Maya! Maya! It was amazing, you had to hear him answer ALL of my questions! Now i have even more chance of becoming admin! Just wish he could have stayed longer" Ant is so excited and happy.

"Look Ant, I know it's your life dream to become admin but I bet Blue was very busy." Jack explains

"I would do anything for admin." Ant tells Jack in a serious tone.

"We all would, Ant, we all would." Maya sighs as she pours a cup of tea for herself.

Ant sighs, Maya was a close friend but Jack was so clingy, he thought about it, Dumble had told him that a method to getting to the top of the ranks was to ruin the competition. Ant had a thought, if he killed everyone he could easily be on top of the ranks. Ant's thoughts are disrupted by Jack's voice,

"Ant? Sid is coming soon. Do you want to do anything today?" Jack asks while he packs his bag.

"Sid?..Oh Sid, right, him. Can we visit Drage?" Ant questions Jack as he leans against the door.

"Sure, Drage is quite nice. I'll head over there now. We can meet Sid on the way." Jack tells Ant, Ant moves away from the door and follows him out. Maya follows the two.

They walk past 3 houses and a farm. The farm is old and unused, with wooden planks falling from the roof and the walls crumbling. As Ant walks by the old farm, he thinks to himself, perhaps the farm isn't that bad, and people just don't understand that with a little fixing up, it could be beautiful. Ant smiles to the thought.

The 3 friends reach Sid's house, Sid had a taste for expensive. His home was larger than most houses in the area, it had 3 floors, 8 rooms. Ant slowly knocked on Sid's door. At first Sid didn't open up the door, so Ant knocked again. Ant could hear someone running down the stairs.

Sid opens the door, "Why hello there." are the first words to come out of Sid's godly mouth.

"Um, Hey Sid, we are visiting Drage, would you like to come with us?" Maya asked Sid, who was grinning.

"Sure, can Frog come too?" Sid turned back into the house and called Frog to come downstairs.

"Yeah, just make sure he doesn't get lost.." Jack says

"What did you just say?!" Frog appears behind Sid.

"Well, you have a tendency to get lost, Frog." Jack points out.

"Jack! Just because I got lost once and you keep bringing it up. Its no fun to hang out with you anymore." Frog complains with no effort.

"I just mention it because it's an important detail." Jack shrugs and looks at Sid, "So are you two coming? Or are you just gonna stay inside and cuddle all day?.."

Sid blushes and asks Frog if he was coming with them, Frog shrugs and steps outside the house.

"Well, what are we waiting for?.." Ant questions the group of friends.

Everyone is silent, as if they spook with eye contact, they started walking. Drage's home wasn't too far away. It was on top of a small hill, which was surrounded by a couple of trees and a small creek. The group of friends arrived at Drage's house. Sid knocked on the door, hoping for Drage to answer quickly, Sid was quite impatient with Drage.

"Hello?..Who is it?" A female voice opened the door ever so slightly.

"Oh god, it's Peach, this is Sid." Sid groans, he hates Peach with all his life.

"Oh hey Sid, how are you?" However Peach did not return these feelings of hatred.

"Look Peach, I don't have time to talk to you. Where is Drage?" Sid spoke with a lot of attitude in his tone.

"Oh, that's ok, sorry if I bothered you, Drage is inside. Would you like to come inside?" Peach offered.

"Peachling, is someone at the door? I'll come, wait a second!" Drage called from a different part of the house.

Peach moves and Drage appears where Peach stood before. He looks at the group, then invites them inside.

"How are you guys? It's been a while!" Drage talks enthusiastically.

"We actu-" Maya tries to talk but is interrupted by Sid.

"We are great. Thanks for asking, Ant wants to talk to you." Sid says snappily.

"Ah alright, what's up Ant?" Drage looks at Ant and asks him.

"Everything is fine, I really want admin, so I am gonna try go to Blue Fusion's castle, hopefully he'll like me and take me in as an admin." Ant announces.

"What?!" Maya screams, she was talking to Peach but once she heard this she couldn't believe it.

"Did I not tell you Maya? Calm down, it's just for a bit. You guys can get closer, Sid and Frog, and you and Jack, right? It's no issue." Ant explains.

"Yes it is an issue! Your one of my best friends, Ant.." Maya sits down trying to process this.

"Maya, Why is this such a big deal to you.." Jack questions.

"Jack, you wouldn't know!" By now tears are forming in her eyes.

"Look, Maya, why don't we just go with him?" Sid suggests.

"Oh yes! Ive always wanted to see Blue's castle!" Frog says excitedly

"Um, Frog, I don't really want you to go.." Sid confesses.

"What? Why not..?" Frog asks, Frog is scared that something will happen to Sid if he doesn't go.

"Well..because.." Sid gets too quiet to hear at the end of his sentence.

"Speak up Sid. I can't hear what you're saying..." Frog changes his tone to annoyed.

"Because I care about you, Frog, It's a long walk and what if something happens? I want you to be safe." Sid blushes a bit, he cares a lot about Frog.

"Oh I understand, Sid, If it makes you feel better I will stay home. Just for you." Frog says sadly but agrees.

"Well then, it's settled, Maya, Jack, Sid and Ant will go see Blue! When?" Drage exclaims.

"Tomorrow is a good day, I think I'll leave early, we should arrive just before sunset." Ant tells the group.

"Right, Peachling, could you make sure that we meet them when they are leaving?" Drage smiles.

Peach nods and heads into the next room.

"Im glad that you guys are gonna head out, I need some pictures of the castle, do you mind taking them?" Drage asks Ant as he hands Ant a old camera.

"Sure, It's probably not as impressive as people say but, why not?" Ant tells Drage.

Drage smiles as Peach re-enters the room.

"Hey Peach!" Drage says cheerfully.

"Heya Drage, would you like to know a very interesting fact?" Peach smiles.

"Sure! What is it?" Drage laughs.

"I love you." Peach blushes, she states this very interesting fact.

"I love you too, Peachling." Drage laughs.

"Right well I think it's a good time to leave now!" Ant says awkwardly. Everyone gets up except for Drage and Peach who are now chatting away in their own little world.

"Yeah I think so too." Maya laughs as they exit the house.

End of Part 2.
    Parts will be updated as I write them

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

awesome so far

3. YaLadCyborg

It's brilliant so far. Please write Part 2.

4. lucldIy

"Quoting yourself makes you look smart", -B_rcode 2016

5. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

This is awesome so far! Can't wait for part 2! :D :p

~Senpai

6. therealjojo

this is just mega on it's knees...

is this what mega became? a fanfic place without...ME?!

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yea needs to be more realistic like muting People, deppresion, hate of life, more sadness, darkness, sadness, and harambe

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. zLynn

You are my harambae

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. lucldIy

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. lucldIy

o yus I'm the winner

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Aerakyl

I hope this isn't gonna turn out how I think it'll turn out

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Where are the trump quotes? This isn't realistic

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

EDIT
    I EXCEEDED THE WORD LIMIT OF 15,000 WORDS, RIP ME, I WILL POST WITH REPLIES NOW.

Part 3, The Stranger.

Ant feels extremely exhausted, someone just knocked on his door, while the sun isn't even up yet. This had woken him up earlier than expected. He slowly and sloppily opens the door, which reveals an excited Sid, Ant is still filled with sleep and yet Sid seems to be wide awake.

"Yes..?" Ant sounds tired and annoyed.

"Hey Ant, are you wearing that for the trip? Are you ready to go?" Sid asks enthusiastically.

"Oh god Sid, I wasn't supposed to be up for another hour!" Ant yells in frustration.

"I know, I know, Im just a little worried about the trip, I tend to prepare too much when I get worried, Im scared my life will end before I ever got to start it, ya know?" Sid explains hastily.

"Yeah but your life won't end no this trip. I promise, Sid." Ant becomes less irritated with Sid and becomes more understanding.

"Ah alright, I'll be back in an hour than.." Sid smiles as Ant closes the door.

Sid marches back to his house, Frog is at the door waiting for him to get back.

"Told you it was too early." Frog smiles cockily at Sid.

"He said that he will be up in an hour." Sid tells Frog, who is now laughing.

"Right well, we can head inside for now. Don't worry about it Sid, Im sure you will be just fine." Frog shows a gentle compassionate smile.

Inside Sid's house, it's cozy and comfortable, Frog lives with Sid. Frog's house was burned down by an accidental fire that Sid started, so as a punishment, Sid had to let Frog live with him until his house was finished. Sid started not thinking of it as a punishment when the two started liking each other. After about a week Sid had asked out Frog and the two had been paired since.

Sid hears a knock on his door, ah it must be Jack and Maya, they must be early packers too! It had already been half an hour since Sid went to Ant's house, only reasonable explanation was of course. Sid smiled as he walked towards the door.

"Hello!" Sid says happily.

"Oh. Hey." An unknown figure is standing beside the door.

"Um, are you looking for someone?" Sid questions the stranger.

"Yeah, where is Ant?" The stranger says quietly

"He um, he went to the market? Yeah! He went to the market, its that way!" Sid points to the dusty old market nearing the end of the village.

The stranger hurries off, Sid looks suspiciously at the stranger then looks back at Frog.

"We should get to Ant's, I dont trust that guy.." Frog nods and follows Sid outside.

Sid and Frog slowly and quietly head to Ant's house, sneaking past any people who were walking past, Sid hears a voice say, "My twin brother works for Dooff, the high king of dooffdom? You know him right?" Sid shrugs it off,the Dooffdom was a quiet kingdom, it was quite a while away from Blue's territory. So you wouldn't hear from it a lot.

As soon as Sid gets nears Ant's home, he can hear their argues. Sid stands outside the door, looking around to scan if anyone could see them enter. Once it was clear, Sid enters the home, what he sees is an absolute mess.

"Look I'm just saying, if Maya wants to go make a big deal out of it, let her! Who cares!? Do what you want!" Jack shouts towards the two who both look frustrated.

"Jack, you are making a big deal out of it, we aren't." Maya frowns, displeased by Jack's attitude.

"Guys, can we talk about this later? Sid and Frog are here." Ant quickly glances towards the door which had closed behind the two.

"Right. Hi Sid, Hi Frog. Wow look how friendly I am!" Jack rolls his eyes as he talks. His hand swerves through his brown hair.

"Um, we have a big problem." Sid points out.

"We know about Maya, Sid, captain obvious." Jack groans irritated by Maya's existence.

"Jack, shut up! Maybe Sid has something serious to say, unlike you." Maya retorts back.

"Yeah, I do, theres a stranger walking around curiously asking everyone where Ant is, I think it's an issue." Sid explains,, annoyed at both of them.

"Look it's probably just a friend of mine." Ant explains causally, as if it didn't bother him the slightest.

"No it isn't!-" Sid is about to continue explaining, when Jack interrupts him.

"Friend? Since when do you have friends outside the village?!" Jack laughs bitterly.

They argue back and forth, throwing insults. Maya is frustrated, she decides she has had enough.

"Ok look, Ant, If you wanna talk to a completely random stranger who knows where you live and your name, go ahead and dont think I'm responsible for your funeral. Jack, how about you stop acting like a child and face up to everyone else's feelings, not just your own? Sid, great job telling us but try and be a little louder. Frog, you aren't really helping." Maya says in a breath, she points as she speaks.

"We should leave.." Ant says awkwardly.

"Yeah, let's get going..." Sid sighs, he wishes he could be there for them but there was too much on his mind already.

End of Part 3
    I will post parts as I write them.

14. lucldIy

Well that's what I call creepy

• Like Like x 1
  15. therealjojo

I would like to see more sexual intercourse if possible. Possibly including me.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. kailanchauhan

I don't think so.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 4 : you guys are hilarious in the replies, but pls keep it a little bit appropriate xD

Part 4, The Journey.

The group takes their first step into the desert, a long way to go. Ant smiles thinking to himself, soon we will be there, soon I may be an admin. Jack smiles for a different reason, maybe we will die in this desert. Maya smiles for a whole different reason, she gets to bond more with Ant. Sid? Sid isn't smiling, he is frowning. Sid misses Frog and he misses their midnight conversations or their way of saying they care for each other, which was quite the opposite of what a normal person would say.

Step by step the walk, the dust getting into their eyes and yet they are patient.

"Maybe we should camp down for the day, it's getting really hot out here. We need a break." Sid gestures to a patch of trees. They have made it about a third of the way to Blue's castle.

Ant nods in agreement, they walk to the patch of shade and put their bags down.

"Maya, can I talk to you?" Ant asks nearly at a whispering tone.

"Sure!" Maya seems open to discuss.

"Follow me please.." Ant guides her a little bit further than the site where they are resting.

"Maya, we need to talk about what was said back at the house before Sid came.." Ant quietly says to her, not wanting her to get angry.

"Well I mean, what I said has been said. Now you know I have feelings for you and not for Jack, what's done is done. Please don't embarrass me about it." Maya says blushing embarrassed at her word choice.

"Maya, what if I were to return the feelings you have for me..?" Ant sets a smile on his face.

"Don't play around with my feelings and lie about these things, they mean a lot." Maya says quietly as if she was embarrassed.

"Maya?" Ant says almost none question like.

"Yeah?" Maya responds anxious to hear what he has to say.

"I'm in love with you." Ant responds quickly and almost incoherently, but Maya understands.

"Oh Ant, I've been waiting so long to hear you say those words!" Maya smiles gleefully, as she jumps into Ant's arms.

The two hug and talk about how to tell it to the others. Smiling at each other they walk back to the site.

"Ant and I have something to announce!" Maya says excitedly.

"Are you two dating?" Sid questions them.

"Well, yeah, we are." Ant speaks confidently.

Maya blushes and laughs a bit. Sid smiles widely, excited for the two. Jack is giving them mean looks. He never really got over Maya.

"Should we get going again? We can reach the next site before sundown if we hurry!" Maya talks enthusiastically.

Everyone agrees, picking up their stuff and heading down the path, awaiting the future of the journey. Jack is in a grouchy mood, Sid is in an absent mood, his mind fogged with thoughts of Frog. Maya and Ant at the front laughing at each other's jokes.

As soon as they arrive at the site, Sid falls asleep, he is exhausted from the journey. He tucks into his sleeping bag and is snoozing before Ant could say to rest. Maya falls asleep quickly too. Ant falls asleep next to her, while he was playing with her hair.

Jack couldn't sleep, he gets up and walks a bit farther away from the campsite, he decides to do some star gazing. When really he was stuck in his own thoughts, he convinces himself that he was enjoying the trip.

"Hey." Ant says awkwardly as he sits next to Jack.

"Ant? What are you doing here?" Jack looks over at Ant, his figure outlined by the darkness around them.

"I wanted to show you something, but it's kinda cold, don't you want a jacket?" Ant questions.

"I'm fine. Why do you care?" Jack shrugs, pushing off any emotions.

"We are friends, aren't we?" Ant smiles.

"No, you stole Maya from me. You can't be my friend." Jack retorts, he is starting to get angry.

"Maya isn't some object people can take. She is a human and she makes choices too, why can't we be friends other than that?" Ant asks curiously.

"I know she isn't an object, I just loved her so much. She just threw it away for you, it isn't fair..." Jack sighs.

"I know a good reason we can't be friends." Ant smiles to himself, he had to do this, this was the way to get admin.

"Why not?" Jack asks.

"Well, you can't be friends with someone who is dead, can you?" Ant laughs an insane laugh. This was how to get admin, run off the competition, in Ant's eyes, Jack was competition.

End of Part 4.

18. Aerakyl

Holy crap this just got dark

19. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

THIS GOT SO DARK OMG! ME WANT NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! :D :O <o/

20. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 5: A missing mind

Maya yawns as she wakes up, she had a great rest. She looks over at Sid who is already up.

"How did you sleep Sid?" She asks smiling.

"I slept fine, have you seen Jack? I can't find him anywhere.." Sid ponders.

"I haven't, I just woke up, ask Ant maybe?" Maya returns with a equally displeasing answer.

Ant is making breakfast, he talks to himself about them being off schedule and that they need to get a head start to the day.

"Ant? Have you seen Jack anywhere?" Sid asks Ant while packing his bag.

Ant suddenly remembers the events of last night, Jack's murder, Maya's love confession. He didn't want to admit it.

"He left, he said it was too much for him and went home." Ant smiles, hopefully they didn't call his bluff.

"Ah alright, let's get going!" Sid returns Ant's smile. Not even a clue about Ant's horrible plan.

The three pack up and head off after eating a on the go breakfast. Ant is whistling while Maya sings a song that is stuck in her head, Sid is admiring the sand's endless hills, his eyes spotting small details and making figures in the clouds. Sid had a nag to distract himself from reality. His mind was always in other places, sometimes Ant would complain that Sid had a missing mind.

"Sid! I can see the castle's tallest tower!" Maya exclaims excitedly.

Sid looks up, snapping out of his daze. His head turns upwards and he admires the fine details on the tower. A grin places itself onto Sid's face. Finally, they've almost made it.

"Guys, there's a stream down this way, I'm gonna take a dip in the water. Sid do you wanna come?" Ant points farther away, Sid nods and smiles at Maya, telling her to keep guard of their stuff.

This is my chance, Ant thinks, this is it. As they walk further, Sid begins to notice that it is only getting dryer and dryer.

"Are we going to right way?" Sid asks Ant suspiciously

"Sid, you trust me right?" Ant looks at Sid smiling.

Sid thinks to himself, does he trust Ant? He looks at the ground, he stops walking. Ant stops a couple of meters away just realizing that Sid had stopped.

"Ant, what really happened to Jack?" Sid asks, his voice trembling

"Jack was a lot easier to lure than you are." Ant grits his teeth and sprints towards Sid.

Sid attempts to run but Ant is already too close to him. Sid thinks swiftly and ducks as Ant tries to grab for Sid. As soon as Sid gets the opportunity, he swiftly pins down Ant.

"You filthy horrible human being! How could you!? He was your friend!" Sid violently hits Ant's head to the ground, in an effort to knock him out.

"He wasn't ever my friend, Sid! Neither were you! Who needs friends when you can be an admin!" Ant laughs like a menace.

"You're sick!" Sid cries out in anger. Ant regains his strength and pushes Sid off him.

"You were definitely a lot harder to kill than Jack was." Ant smiles cruelly at Sid who is trying to make a break for it.

"You just won't quit will you?!" Ant yells at Sid who is trying to scurry away, yet Ant holds him down.

Maya hears yelling so she quickly runs up and heads the direction the two were headed, what she finds is horrifying to her.

Sid's nose is bleeding and Ant is yelling at him. As soon as Sid sees Maya, he screams for help.

Maya throws herself at Ant, pushing him off of Sid. As soon as Sid gets up he sprints towards the castle. Ant brushes the dust off of him, he then looks up to see a confused and afraid Maya. Ant's bruises cover his lip and his eye, how did he look to her? Like a murderer? He didn't wanna be a murderer to her, he wanted to be there for her.

"I can explain, Maya, I swear I can explain." Ant tried to justify himself but Maya's horrified expression tells him he doesn't have a chance.

"Who..who are you?" Maya asks as she turns away and runs after Sid.

"I don't know.." Ant says to himself, fully aware Maya can not hear him.

End of Part 5