Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Staff Fanfic (+Senpai and +Maya +dooff)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PeachHalves, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Aerakyl

Why didn't Sid die in part 5? :(

jk ily sid

2. therealjojo

dramatic

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

wow... I think you wrote more for this than I did on my history essay...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Its almost 4 thousand words, 21 thousand characters rip

5. Aerakyl

It's so god damn worth it though. This is one of the only fanfictions I have ever enjoyed as thoroughly as this, so great job! I love it so far xD

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 6!!!!!!! I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D GIVVE MEH!!!! Okay sorry I went overboard because of the awesomeness of this fanfiction... LOVE IT! Can't wait to found out what happens next. :)

7. kailanchauhan

I think you should publish this

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 6: Sid's Passing

There he stood, Antony, the one and only. On the flat surface of the desert surrounded by his very own mistakes. Ant wished he could forgive himself, but he was so far in, he had killed his own friend and had attempted to kill his best friend. Maybe it was time to stop, Ant looked around him, his worries and fears bouncing around the desert, his mind spun. He had an awful headache.

Ant stood up. The pain in his head had subsided and he could see clearly again. His eyes scanned the perimeter. His vision locked on the castle. It was too late to stop, he had lost everything so what was left to lose. He started walking towards the castle at a slow pace.

Meanwhile in the castle, a sweet nurse was tending to Sid's wounds. The nurse was unsure if Sid would make it, he had hurt the side of his head pretty badly and was continuing to bleed.

"Look, Maya was it? I'm going to be very honest with you and say that he has a slim chance of making it." The worried nurse told Maya, who was in tears.

"We-well you a-are a nu-nurse arent y-you?" Maya sniffed

"Yes of course, my name is Tem. Nurse Tem." Tem smiled at Maya hoping it would cheer her up a bit.

"Well ca-cant you fi-fix him?" Maya became more and more afraid every second. She didn't want Sid to die.

Suddenly the doors into Blue's part of the palace swung open.

"What's wrong with him?" Blue ran to the victim of the attack.

As soon as Blue's eyes set on Sid, he knew it was serious.

"Senpai! Come quick! You must go to the Dooffdom and arrange the meeting, I wont have time to attend just yet, tell them I'll be a few days late." Blue tells Senpai who rushes in.

Senpai nods and quickly leaves to get her bags.

Tem decides that Sid needs some rest and tells the two to leave.

"Maya, right? You can sleep in the guest room. Its this way." Blue points to a door thats next to Senpai's room.

Maya enters the room but before she does she catches a glimpse of Senpai leaving. Her eyes float around the decorated room. Its quite beautiful, she notices that the wood on the door is carved into a picture, the picture represents the map of Megatopia. Smiling Maya lets her finger trace the indents of the wood, it looks beautiful. There is also a rectangular window, the only one in the room facing to the desert. She wanders around the room until she has seen everything. As exhausted as she is, she lays her head onto the pillow and immediately falls asleep.

Tem wakes up Maya with bad news, Sid has passed away from his injuries. Maya is in tears and cant get up. She wishes someone was there to comfort, she barely knows Blue, Tem is a sweet girl but she's way too busy, and Senpai just left last night. She was alone.

"Pst! Maya!" Maya hears a voice from the window. Her head turns to see a badly bruised and torn down Ant. Maya screams, will he kill her too now? Tem knocks on Maya's door asking if shes alright. Maya is too frightened to speak back again.

"Maya please! I would never hurt you!" Ant pleads with her to trust him.

Finally her courage comes back to her and she responds with,

"I wonder if thats what you said to Sid or to Jack.." Maya says quietly but both Tem and Ant hear her.

Tem storms into the room with a small dagger. Holding it out in front of her ready to strike. Maya's eyes lighten, shes safe. Ant backs away, Tem sees him and she dashes out of the room headed for outside. Tem was ready to attack him if it was needed. She was armed and he wasnt. Ant saw her coming and started climbing up the window, he made it onto a ledge that wasnt reachable by Tem or any one in the castle.

Tem came running around the corner, a look of determination on her face. She looked around to see Ant had disappeared, Tem looked up and saw him on the ledge, a look on his face that she could match, anger.

"You coward! Come down and fight me!" Tem screamed at him.

"You are the coward! You aren't putting up a fair fight so neither will I!" Ant yelled back.

Tem attempts the climb the wall but unfortunately she isn't very good at climbing. Tem fists turn white from all the fist clenching.

"Argh. Come on!" Tem cries frustrated.

"What's going on out here?" Blue himself goes outside and sees the situations. His eyes go to Maya who is looking out the window shocked. Then to Tem who looos extremely angry and frustrated, then to the guy who he met at the house before, who looked terrified and angry at the same time.

Tem starts yelling incoherent things and kicking dust and sand. The guy starts to explain frantically and Maya is looking at them both with a surprised and scared expression.

"Everyone shut up. What is happening..?" Blue speaks up and everyone goes quiet.

"He killed Sid! He killed Jack!" Maya screams through the glass.

"What she said!" Tem yells after Maya.

"I can explain!" Ant cries desperately

"How can you explain Ant?! You killed our friends!" Maya yells as tears form in her eyes.

"I did! I'm sorry! Just let me explain!" Ant tries his best to be loud but his voice is cracking from the tears.

"Let him explain." Blue says calmly.

"Blue, I really wanted to be Admin, it was my one wish, I didn't know I would take it this far. Pleas forgive me, Blue and Maya. Maybe Tem, I don't know you that well. It wasnt meant to be like this!" Ant has gone into full blown crying by now.

"Why would I ever make a murderer an admin." Blue states clearly and sternly.

Thats all he was, a murderer. Ant looked around, everyone hated him, he hurt everyone around him. He looked at Maya, she didn't look hurt. He became confused, why was she not hurt? Maya exited the room, she was coming outside.

"Kill him Blue!" Tem yells, Tem was sweet unless she got mad.

"I will." Blue told her patiently

Ant was going to die. This was it. He deserved it, if only he could tell Maya he loved her one more time. Blue and Tem were talking about how to get up where Ant was.

"Pst, Ant!" Ant looked up to see Maya reaching down, through a higher window, she was trying to pull him up?

Ant smiled and took her hand, using his feet to get up higher and Maya holding his hand and pulling him upwards. Ant slipped through the window, he looked at Maya, who was already at the door.

"Ant, let's run away together." Maya says to him smiling.

End of Part 6

• Like Like x 1
  9. kailanchauhan

Can we have a ceremony for him please and a national Sid Remembrance Day.

10. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

14th sep 2k16
    rip

11. Liks0m

wasnt i gonna be in the fanfic?
    can be a lost baby

12. Aerakyl

don't worry guys I'm here

13. Liks0m

..... temmmie idc

14. Liks0m

15. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

OMG SO GLAD I WAS STALKING THE FORUMS AT LUNCH TIME AND SAW PEACH POST THIS WHEN I WAS!!! I mean wait what? Me stalking the forums? Who said that? ANYWAY, I can't wait for part 7!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I NEED!

~SenpaiMuffin :D (Don't ask please)

16. Aerakyl

You're not alone on that
    Dunno. I blame Sid.
    *asks* tf??

17. Liks0m

18. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 7: Senpai's journey to the center of Dooffdom

Senpai set off on her long journey, her mission was to make peace with Dooffdom. She would meet Dooff's messenger halfway there. She smiled. Blue and Senpai had a close bond, as if they were a couple. Senpai had always had a small amount of feelings for Blue, but she always hid them. Thats why she loved being an over achiever, because Blue would praise her. This journey would prove herself.

Step by step, she was determined to do her best. She had been walking quite fast, it was midday and she had to take a break. Sitting down she took a rest. Suddenly a stranger touched her back, she spun around.

"Oh, hey Luuk." She smiled

"Hey Senpai! I just came back from the village, I was looking for a guy called Antony. Dooff wanted to ask him about the village but I couldn't find him anywhere. Strange ha?" Luuk explained

"Ah Antony? He isnt a good person. Apparently he killed his two friends." Senpai tells Luuk what she knows.

"Oh wow, I'm glad I couldn't find him then!" Luuk says shocked.

Senpai gets up and brushes off all the sand and dust. She smiles and the two set off. They told stories and jokes until they got to the Dooffdom.

"Ah here we are!" Luuk laughs as he pulls the key for the gate from his pocket.

Luuk opens the gate and the two walk through. Dooff greets them both.

"Luuk! You are back! I missed you." Dooff jumps into Luuks arms.

"Yeah Dooffy I missed you too. We have a guest." Luuk smiles as he hugs Dooff.

"Hey Senpai!" Dooff said releases Luuk from the hug and shakes Senpai's hand.

"Hey Dooff! Blue got busy and couldn't come, it was quite serious." Dooff nods understanding the situation.

Dooff leads Senpai to the meeting room. Luuk has gone to talk to his twin, Sami. The two walk past some citizens, Bacon, Thor, Jake and FACE. They were very sweet to Senpai and Dooff.

"People here are more social than they are outside Dooffdom, why is that?" Senpai asks Dooff.

"Well, these people have known each other their entire lives so it's not awkward at all." Dooff explains.

"Ah that makes sense." They walk through the door and start discussing plans.

"Aha guys I told you it wasn't awkward!" Thor laughs.

"Thor don't laugh, they might hear us!" Bacon explains eager to listen to Dooff and Senpai's conversation.

"Well if we talk so loudly of course they will hear us." Jake explains to both of them.

"Everyone shut up we are trying to hear." FACE whispers frustrated with the group.

A few hours later Senpai exits the building smiling. She did it. She made peace with Dooffdom. Both communities were now going to join into one, making Megatopia great again. (ur welcome lifekiller)

Senpai heads back home, excited and happy to tell Blue the good news. She could make it back before nightfall if she tried.

Maybe she was even ready to confess her feelings to Blue.

End of Part 7

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fred_Mc

"Aha guys I told you it wasn't awkward!" Omg thats so much like me XD, thanks peachy

20. Fred_Mc

Allso, yes, im legit here seconds after this was posted, deal with it