Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Staff Fanfic (+Senpai and +Maya +dooff)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PeachHalves, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Aerakyl

"(ur welcome lifekiller)"
    ahahah great job peach

2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Now that I'm dead how can the universe work again?

3. Chancer21

I never knew about this part of Antony... never knew Sid was dead, or Jack for that matter. rip

4. Liks0m

that was cool

5. Liks0m

can i be in part 8 too?

6. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 8: Tem the traveller.

Senpai had arrived just before nightfall, told Blue the great news and that sure cheered up Blue. Blue didn't chase after Ant and Maya when they ran. He just sent out wanted posters. He didn't want to deal with them right now. Senpai told Blue how she felt and he said he needed some time to process it.

Blue told Tem to visit the village and talk to Sid and Jack's friends about it. Tem doesn't really wanna go.

"Blue, it's dangerous out there." Tem complains

"Well you have your dagger." Blue responds snappily

"Is this enough though? You saw the damage that Ant did to that poor guy..." Tem informs Blue while sulking.

"Look Tem, I don't have time to argue with you about what weapons you can bring. Just go please." Blue says frustrated with Tem that she wont cooperate with him.

"Fine but if I do not come back, I want Senpai to become a nurse and replace me." Tem says annoyed

"Okay okay just go!" Blue pinches the bridge between his eyes.

"Bye!" Tem shouts angrily

"Bye." Blue says seriously

So Tem starts her journey badly, so what? She is positive she will get a promotion for this stupid task. Tem shakes her head, she should stop thinking about herself. She has to make a speech to tell the village of the two who passed. Halfway there she still hasn't thought of anything. She then sees someone walking toward her.

"Hello?" Tem calls out to the stranger.

"Have you seen a group of 4 people? Three males and a female?" The stranger cries out

This must be a villager searching for their lost friends. She is sorry to break the news to them. Tem walks faster, within a few minutes she is face to face with the stranger. The stranger is quite handsome and he is wearing a frog hoodie.

"Hey." Tem blushes slightly

"Hello, have you seen them anywhere?" The stranger asks her.

"Oh.. I umm.. Two of the four have passed away. The other two are wanted criminals and are on the run." Tem says informing the stranger

"Oh my god. What happened to the two what were their names?!" He cries out scared that Sid passed away.

"I believe the names were Jack and Sid." Tem responds looking down at her feet

"Sid?.. Oh my god.." The stranger starts crying, he collapses to the floor and continues crying.

"Sir! Are you alright? I know its hard to lose someone, do you need a minute?" Tem asks carefully.

"My name is Frog... Sid was everything to me.." Frog sniffles

"Oh, Frog, I'm sorry for your loss." Tem sits next to him.

"Why am I saying this to you. I barely know you." Frog frowns

"I'm not sure, would you like to continue?" Tem asks

"Jack used to make fun of me because I got lost in a fair once. I was stuck in the corn maze, Sid had to come find me. We were both crying, I miss him so much. Jack would not stop saying I have a tendency to get lost. I don't, I swear. It's just we all get lost sometimes, it could be psychically lost, but I mean mentally." Frog explains quietly.

"Yeah, that's true. We haven't buried Sid yet. Do you want to come see him after I tell the village?" Tem asks softly not wanting to hurt Frog's feelings.

"Yeah, I wanna say bye for the last time." Frog's crying has slowed down by this time.

The two head back to the village, ready to tell everyone what has happened.

End of part 8 (guys i need you to vote on something, tem x frog or sid x frog) thx guys <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Who said u were dead

8. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Wink (;
    Love the fanfic so far

9. Aerakyl

I'm not touching that sentence

10. Luci_MC

Retired Staff

OMG SO SAD!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR PART 9!!!!!

11. Aerakyl

uh
    You did.
    And so did I.

12. Aerakyl

I only just realised this is Luuk... God I'm dumb

13. kailanchauhan

10 minutes

14. Chancer21

tem x frog

muhahahhaa.... i voted.

15. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm hyper because energy drink and caffeine and YEAH! ME WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry; I am normal... I got one word for all yah viewers out dere........ Rockstar.... hwehfng treufdernfedwefnbgjrewkdjfvb

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK IS BAEEEEEEEEE

Okay ima stop now...

rockstar...

okay okay I will stop... after... I say it one more time...

rockstar.... rockstar....

OKAY I AM STOPPING JEEZ A WEEZ

:D

~Senpai

Hi

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fred_Mc

Wow, great work Peach, can't wait for part 9 (Pssst Tem X Frog)

17. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 9: Time will tell

Tem and Frog make it back to the village safely. Frog sniffed and sat down as a crowd of villagers was forming, in the crowd were some of Tem's childhood friends, Luci, Izzie, Lucy and Julian. They didn't recognize Tem, she had left a long time ago, so she had changed a lot in appearance.

"Hey everyone.." Tem speaks up over the worried murmurs of the crowd.

"There have been some people who have sadly passed away.." Suddenly she gets nervous, "I'm sorry.."

Tem runs behind a house, she was never a talker. She never wanted to do this. Tem starts crying, her memories as a child wash over her, how they would always make fun of her for not talking. She feels a hand on her shoulder, she turns her head and sees Frog.

"I'm so sorry Frog, I couldn't do it." Tem cries, she wishes she could help the villagers.

"You did fine." Frog says quietly, "Better than I ever could."

"Oh Frog. That's nice of you to say but I know you're lying." Tem puts her head between her knees and covers her face with her arms.

"Why would I lie to you, Tem?" Frog says under his breath. Frog gets up, the villagers stare at him as he walks to where Tem stood.

"Hey guys, so as you heard two of our friends have passed away. Their names were Jack an-and.." Frog stutters at the end of the sentence, he can't say his name, he just can't.

"And Sid." Tem appears from behind the house.

The crowd of villagers is sent into a storm of whispers and gasps. After some time they slowly left and started making funeral preparations.

"Tem?" Frog calls out to Tem

"Yeah?" She sniffles, she was never good at telling people things, but then again neither was Frog.

"Look at the sky, theres a plane, it's blue." Frog smiles, Tem looks up.

"I dont see a plane.." Tem's eyes keep scanning the skies for a plane.

"Oh it's red now! Oh no it's crashing!" Frog laughs, Tem giggles, she knows he was trying to distract her. (To frog: :^) where did i get this from?)

The two smile at each other for a short while before Frog offers her a place to stay for the night. Tem gladly accepts, happy she doesnt have to walk all the way back today. Frog leads her to his house, which used to be Sid's, she admires him while he walks and talks about the house.

"Here we are!" Frog smiles, he is hurt on the inside, everything is a reminder to Sid in this house.

"Thanks so much for letting me stay here for tonight." Tem grins happily.

"Ah it's no issue, the house is too big for just one person." Frog tries to hide his tears forming.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Tem says to Frog

"I just- I.." Frog can't seem to find words, Tem understands and throws her arms around him. Frog is shocked at first but then hugs her back.

"Lets go inside." Tem smiles as she lets go of Frog. Frog cheeks turn a light pink color.

Frog follows her inside, Tem looks around the living room before settling on the couch.

"I have a spare guest room, if you prefer that." Frog asks.

"I think I'm fine here." She smiles gratefully.

"Ah I'll grab you some food, for dinner of course!" Frog says awkwardly as he walks to the kitchen.

"Ah right." Tem laughs.

After a few minutes, Frog comes out of the kitchen with a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Sorry its not much." Frog smiles handing her the plate and the food.

"Its great thanks Frog." Tem says as she starts eating.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Frog stands awkwardly as he speaks.

"Sure! Come sit!" Tem laughs.

Frog smiles and places himself next to Tem, they watch a pretty boring movie so most of the time, they make stupid jokes that they find hilarious (cow jokes most likely). Halfway through the movie, Tem is about to fall asleep and she lays her head on Frog's shoulder. Frog pretends not to notice, he tries to keep his concentration on the movie. Slowly he falls asleep too, smiling.

Frog dreams about how he could already be falling in love again while Tem dreams about Frog.

Life can really be confusing. No worries though, because time will tell with these two.

End of Part 9.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Luci_MC

Retired Staff

I love the fanfic but I don't like tem and frog together xD

19. Aerakyl

lmao I saw it coming

20. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

xDDD Hhahahha Peach this is great and
    ARE WE CLOSER YET??!!!??!!!