Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Staff Fanfic (+Senpai and +Maya +dooff)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PeachHalves, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Chancer21

Hey man, Im just a mechanic! This valve needed to be fixed, to increase pressure on Peach... peach trees... so they could get water and grow up to be big peach trees and make peaches and make more peach babies to increase the peach population. Did i mention peach in there somewhere?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. iSolur

A Note From [Might Become] [Admin/Helper/Mod] iSolur:
    Well that was long i took 2 hours reading it so i'll say omg omg omg so long boi & good typing. -iSolur

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Add me in part 11

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aerakyl

NOO SPARE THE PEACH

5. YaLadDedd

If im not in it im going to blow that train up senpai

6. Chancer21

All of the Aussie staff members have to be riding kangaroos or something. They could be Blue's cavalry forces :)

7. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 11: Where

Where was he? This world, it was empty, nothing had been created nor destroyed. His eyes follow the narrow passages of the future, the past and the present. The questions flooded into his mind. What had happened, where was he, who was he. A flash of light appears and suddenly he doesn't remember anything. He can't remember the questions in his head. A throbbing headache springs into action, it won't stop. There's voices, loud and clear. He can't understand them though, they speak a language he does not know. Suddenly it hits him like a ton of bricks, he knows these voices.

"Aha! Em! Who are they?" Dedd runs up after Em who is questioning Frog and Tem.

"Oh these are Frog and Tem! This is Dedd, I've already introduced you to them but they may have been confused." Em explains

"Hey! I'm Dedd, how come I haven't seen you two around much?" Dedd asks curiosity flowing into his mind,

"Ah yeah, I live in the village back there, Tem works for Blue so we are both not often leaving home." Frog smiles and starches the back of his head

Thor approaches after the Em and Dedd,

"Ah can we trust them? You know with the recent events.." Thor looks Em in the eye

"They have nothing to do with what has been happening in Dooffdom." Em's tone bares a compassionate tone, perhaps the two are in love.

"Ah Fault is coming just now, he is carrying all the stuff so he may take longer than us." Dedd grins cockily as he motions to Fault, who was heaving all the bags through the sand.

"You'd better go help him." Em complained, Dedd groaned but got up anyway and walked over to Fault.

"Sorry to interrupt but you mentioned something about events in Dooffdom?" Tem asks quietly from behind Frog

"You haven't heard? Dooff left.. Nobody knows where he is gone to." Thor says quietly

"Just like that? Poof, gone?" Frog would like to know more

"Yeah, without a word, Luuk left to try and find him." Emily responded before Thor could

Frog nods and speaks with the group for a little while longer, before then deciding to head back into the direction of Blue's castle. Whenever they were going to arrive it would already be dark, so he decides is best speed up and try to make it before dinner.

"Bye guys! Visit us in Dooffdom some time!" Fault smiles and turns back to his friends.

"They were nice people!" Tem smiles joyfully.

Frog nods, he seems lost in his thoughts.

"Whats on your mind? You seem distracted." Tem's small smile is enough to fill Frog's void with happiness, but not right now, right now he seems in his own world.

"Hmm? Oh its nothing." Frog tries to cover it up.

"No, no, tell me." Tem pushes the answer out of him.

"Well, I mean, everyone seems to know what they want to do in life, and here I am traveling far from my home with a girl I met a day or two ago. My friends knew what they were gonna do, but their lives were cut short. I can't even decide how to feel about his death! I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't know. I just don't know, Tem." Frog spurts out a jumble of sentences and words, barely comprehensible and yet Tem understands.

"Frog, just because you don't know, doesn't mean you cant find out." Tem sits down, Frog sits next to her.

"Look the stars are coming out," Tem points to the sky, "what a beautiful sky tonight."

Frog finally looks up, he sees millions of littles shining stars who each stand out in their own way, one more blue than the other while the other is more a yellow shade. Frog smiles, it had been a while since he had taken his time to look up instead of down, the floor had recently been his favorite place to look, but this, this was beautiful. Truly an amazing sight.

Frog sighed, these amazing moments never lasted forever, but maybe this time, it could last a little longer than normal. He looked over at Tem, her beautiful eyes were fixed onto the stars, in that moment he realized, maybe he felt closer to her than he felt to Jack, or Maya. Maybe even Sid, because Tem understood. Tem understood how it was to feel pain, to lose someone, to love someone and have them leave. Maybe she didn't have the experiences he had with these things, but she knew how he felt and that was what he found important.

"Tem?" Frog looked over at the patient, sweet, loving girl who sat next to him

"Yeah?" Tem turns her head and looks at Frog.

"I..I.." Frog stutters and can't seem to get the words out of his mouth.

"You? Is something wrong?" Tem gets a little worried

"Yeah.." Frog says cheekily

"What? What's wrong?" Tem asks patiently

"Um..you..you aren't, um.." Frog stutters, his words get stuck in his mouth and he cant seem to control the blush on his cheeks.

"I'm not? Whats happened Frog?" Tem questions him

"You arent in love with me!" Frog sighs finally getting it out, he was tired but glad to get it out.

"I cant just fall in love with someone. Neither can you, nobody can do that, I mean sure, Ive got a huge crush on you, but we aren't in love yet." Tem explains blushing

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I've also got a huge crush on you, Tem." Frog smiles, his cheeks are as red as the roses in the castle gardens.

"Ill have to show you all around the castle! It's huge!" Tem laughs, she gets up and brushes off the sand and dust.

"Alright!" Frog gets up and follows Tem in her journey.

He is hurting,
    He is hurting because he cant respond to the pleas of the voices. His voice doesn't work, where ever He is there must be something wrong. Something is awfully wrong. Where is he? He can't see, he can hear, he can't smell anything or touch anything. Its like he is drifting alone, empty, in a continuous void of nothing. A path that never ends, with voices that never stop screaming.
    But thats okay,
    Because he's ok

End of part 11

8. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Oh my god!!!!! This is so good!!!!!! :O Really really can't wait for next part o-o I have fallen in love with this fan fic!!!!! :D

9. Fred_Mc

OMG THAT WAS GREAT, I LOVE IT. Keep up the amazing work

10. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Part 12: Cold

He felt cold at first, strangely that was the only feeling that came back to him. Cold, he felt cold. As if a winter storm had swept through him and pushed him down, he was unable to move, yet he felt so cold, so empty, so scared. The voices hadn't stopped, he wished he could be deaf, they only got louder every time he wished.

He wished he was dead sometimes, then he shook the thoughts out of his head. Surely there was something here for him, otherwise why would he be here, his head clouds with unknown memories. Three boys and a girl in a room, discussing something, the voices were gibberish and he couldn't comprehend what was happening, the memory started spinning and then stopped. A boy approaches him, is this a memory too or is this real, in the midst of nothing, someone walks to him slowly. Who is this, he recognizes them but from where, or from when.

The boy gains speed and is starting to sprint towards him, his fists clench, is he afraid or is he happy. Maybe he is upset, why would this boy upset him so? That made no sense. He had never seen the boy before and yet he felt like they had been close friends, as if he knew everything about the boy running towards him.

One foot in front of another, Blue felt like his steps didn't matter, he was getting no where with this pacing. Why cant he make up his mind, Senpai confessed her love and yet it seems that Blue cant make up his mind. He knows he feels something for her, but he doesn't know what emotion it is.

A slow knock halts his train of thought, he looks towards the closed door. The patterns on the door seem to be slowly moving upwards, the swirls and lines carved into the wood, moving millimeters every minute, Blue knows its just his imagination. The beautiful imprints suddenly stop when a second knock arises. Blue is standing still by the carpet of the empty room, his throne room.

"Come in." Blue says, trying to concentrate on the carpet's wool patterns, all in different shades of blue, blending into each other. Knotting themselves together as if they were bonded in one big blue color and yet separate, individually beautiful, each standing out in their own way.

Senpai peeks her head out of the doorway, entering the room, then softly closing the door behind her.

"Blue? I know what I told you may seem out of nowhere, but I really do mean it." Senpai's voice is quieter and less casual than normal. She's nervous, her heart is beating out of her chest. Pounding, as if it was a racer getting ready to run.

"Senpai, I've thought about it a lot and I'm still not sure how I feel about you." Blue's eyes divert to the desk, the wooden desk, it was gleaming and shining. He had purchased it from the travelers market. A great deal it was, to purchase the desk, it never needed to be cleaned or washed, it didn't seem to attract dirt or dust. Oh how lucky he was.

"Can you just give me an answer?! Every time its I'm not sure or I don't know, how can I ever even try to move on if I'm not even sure you don't like me?!" Senpai is frustrated and her mind is spinning as her heartbeat increases, shes confused, frustrated and even a little anxious.

"I'd give you an answer if I knew the answer!" Blue yells, he cant contain it anymore, he is feeling the same way as Senpai, frustrated. People react differently when they are frustrated, Blue reacted with anger while Senpai reacted with confusion and anxiety.
    How strange that two people so different fit in so well together, it's beautiful in a way, how our differences set people apart and yet they are still together.

"I'm sorry..." Senpai's voice goes a quiet again, she didn't want to anger Blue.

"No, no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out." Blue sighs, he just needed a little more time to think about things.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Senpai turns and leaves. Blue knew she would understand, she always understood.

He tries screaming to the boy, but his voice isn't there, its nonexistent. The boy finally reaches him and what the boy does surprises him, he expect a punch or a kick but not a hug. The boy flings his arms over him and smiles. He points to his throat, so to say he can not speak, the boy nods and starts to pull him by his wrist. Dragging him through the endless abyss.

Maybe now his life here has a meaning, this boy is leading him, guiding him through the endless darkness they are in.

Suddenly it gets a little brighter, he suddenly feels the need to breath, but he doesn't know how. The boy puts a hand on his chest and pushes. Suddenly he remembers, a loud gasp for air, noise. He can hear noise, not the voices but an actual noise, his breathing. The boy smiles gleefully.

It isn't so cold anymore.

End of part 12

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Aerakyl

:eek: it's out at last!!1 omg peach ily

12. Fred_Mc

That
    Was
    AMAZING
    Oh my goodness i love the way you describe things and the freaking mysterious vibes, AAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Great job, can't wait for the next

13. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

OMG LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for the next one :D So many questions

14. hbl

hbl

Now... you should make the next part have a war... : )