Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Survival?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YaBoiSyd, Oct 25, 2015.

?

Would you go on MegaSurvival?

1. Yes, I like Survival servers.

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No, I like Creative more.

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Maybe..

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. themanofpeace

What makes survival fun to me is being able to do what I want where I want. (Mostly). I would say have a protection start at 250 blocks for the first time on and gradually get more as the days go by, or if they are online. But not having to pay for protections is even better. Paying for those is basically saying, "Hey, I have a large protection area, meaning I have lots of stuff. If I lose my money, my protections are gone and my stuff is free for the taking." Also, pvp wouldnt be a bad thing, I just like it if people are nice and dont do it consistently. Unless it is a war or something. Also, I loved prank town and would like to have something like that again in this survival. Thanks for reading this and taking your time to think about what I have typed.

Also, if we are making a new survival, make it after 1.9 or before the end of the year. Whichever comes first. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  2. zLynn

PREACH
    but yeah, new survival is probably coming out soon altho im not sure when

3. themanofpeace

:) I thought of you when I posted this.

4. TenuxesX

I love this idea keep up the good work megacraft network your doing great :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CarbonaraFreak

Nice idea I would like to play MegaSurvival with Faction stuff in it :3. I hate it when people cheat on me in Factions and the fact that you can pvp so.... yah.