Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ermagerd sid hacks ermagerd edrig hacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by epicsid2001, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Okay so this is something I would really like to clean up. I hope it doesn't sound to much of a rant but it really is getting on our nerves. So ever since the KitPvP became released me and edrig have been doing very well. Many staff have been accusing us as hackers and one even threatened to ban us even though they didn't have proof. To them proof is: 4 People have called you hackers. Now I think this is unacceptable. Apparently the server has no cheat plus and not once have they showed any signs of me or edrigedrig hacking. I hope this doesn't sound like a rant but it really is getting on our nerves. @The_Kadrek @BlueFusion12

2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

And it seems I have been temp banned.

3. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

yes im sick of being called a hacker. im not a hacker im just good. ive been banned for nothing and i dont like it. i thought this sever was good and had good staff but not im thinking again. they are always mean and try to insult me. (this is jeq and bidu and lzongolo) please change my opinion of this server. i dont hack really.:mad:

4. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

For proof that we don't hack here is a video. :

6. Mas281

Who banned you?

7. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

right this is getting annoying. im really not hacking im really not look at that vid i posted. im am sick of being called a hacker. IM SICK
    . GET IT SOTED OUT OR ELSE. im sick of it get me unbanned. this server needs some better admins. jeq bidu are stupid. they call me a hacker every time they killme. i cant stress enough im really not hacking. god damn you you banned just get good at pvp.

8. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

im really good at pvp thats what i like the best. not BUILDING NOT SUNBATHING NOT CALLING OTHER PEOPLE A HACKER. NOW LISTEN TO ME HERE IM NOT HACKING EVEN WATCH MY OTHER VIDS CHANNEL IS EDRIGBEATTIE www.youtube.com/user/edrigerig. watch that and see that im not hacking. im so done with this server i love it an all but u cant love it because i always get banned and get called a hacker. it makes my cry everytime. i just want to have fun.

9. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

the admins dont really know how to detect hacks. because i asked them how am i hacking and they said that i use that hack where you keep hitting. not sure what its called but yeah. i said that how do you know im using it witch i wasnt thoe and they said that we dont know and same happend last night. but out of the blue they bann me. GET IT SORTED OUT. im really telling the trouth i cant stress enough. im not hacking really you can kill me 50 times i dont care BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND "IM NOT HACKING" :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:

10. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

11. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

epicsid2001 is on skype with me and hes on ts and the admins are calling me and epicsid2001 and jimmyjnr6202 a hacker please kad help me.
    @_kadrek

12. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

well what do you want me to do please help me i really dont hack ;[

13. Mas281

What I witnessed/saw in chat:
    In game staff were accusing Sid and Edrig of hacking with no proof, and both were banned (although sid was unbanned) because a certain member of staff accused people of hacking because the anti-hack/anti-cheat plugin messed up because of lag. This is unfair and an abuse of powers because staff need proof and should not ban because an anti-cheat plugin said they were hacking, especially when there is lag and the staff members mentioned are clearly just not as good at PVP.

@The_Kadrek @BlueFusion12 Please can you urban both Sid and Edrig if they are not already. I am appealing on their behalf so because I know they are not the sort of people who would hack, and from pvp'ink them myself I can tell they are not hackers

• Like Like x 1
  14. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

well my head does not no that. it might be lag u see but im a really good pvper with skill. im just too good for you i see the point. your jelous of my pvp skills i seen it all before. one time i was on another server and i got banned reason was :we banned you cuz where jelous of your skill. NOT LOOK. YOU BETTER BE NICE TO ME!!!! IM SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE PEE*** ME OFF. I DONT HACK I JUST WANT TO PLAY FARE I DONT EVEN KNOW OF HACKS IF HERD OF THEM BUT IF YOU ASK ME TO NAME SOME I WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE. getting back to my head it does really not do that stop making things up. i know you just want me to get banned IVE HAD ENOUGH GOING ON IN MY LIFE THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF. EVEN A STUPID MC SERVER CANT GIVE BE A BREAK.I PLAY MC FOR FUN AND RELAX AND I CANT IF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SMAM ME IN MSG WITH OMG YOU HACK GET BANNED. YOUVE DONE IT EVERYONE DONE IT. I DONT HACK I CANT STRESS ENOUGH. ive gtg now! ILL GIVE YOU 48 HOURES TO HELP ME THROUGH THIS AND GET THINGS SORTED OUT. IM TRUSTING YOU DON'T LET ME DOWN "DONT LET ME DOWN" PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

15. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

ikr i dont hack i cant stress that enymore to these silly admins they wont listen. good to have you with me :D. #F2W =#fight2win

16. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

I DONT HACK. I CANT STRESS ENYMORE I DONT HACK I DONT HACK I DONT HACK I DONT HACK I DONT HACK I DONT HACK I DONT HACK. GET IT!

17. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

ok i need to calm down i know. now luck i gtg now so ill hopefully be on the server tommorow. but i was being spammed in msg about being a hacker not by the admins thoe. my attitude is bad atm because me and sid are so sick of being called. im crying atm cuz im so sad please please help meh cya tommorow =]

18. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Anyway jeqqe said he had proof nd that he would show me
    he never did
    ugh thats all i gotta say :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mas281

20. Mas281

Unban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.