Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ermagerd sid hacks ermagerd edrig hacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by epicsid2001, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hey I appreciate you guys caring so much but I really don't want you to get involved or anything to happen to you. This really is mine and edrig's problem. I'm not sure about edrig but you know that I am very dedicated to this server and hacking really isn't in my greatest dreams. I would never ever like being banned . I accept that maybe I was acting childish but KitPvP really becomes less fun when we are constantly threatened with a ban. That's all I have to say thank you for reading. :)

2. therealjojo

British people are annoying but some of them dont hack(Sid and Edrig) and some of them do(Ellie :p) WB both of you :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. EnchantedMShores

Retired Staff

hey,
    so kad and blue have been tagged in this post waaaayyyyy more than whats needed. and also ellie is right, staff know how to determine if the Anti cheat plugin is the cause of lag, or if whats being detected is actually foul play. not only that we do talk, and we do take the proper courses of action.

@edrigedrig staff from this have seen your side, though its true that spamming and using caps and insulting staff wont really help your case. Especially since ellie informed you that the staff that were on at the time had discussed the problem. A formal complaint will help and lead to less spamish things, (IE: Reading through two pages of ; Plz unban, and just unban them you know they are innocent, and IM NOT A HACKER)

@Mas2801 You don't need to tag anyone more than once on a thread like this .-. the amount of notifications would be a bit spammish with how much the two of them have gotten tagged. When staff don't respond to a thread like this, its usually because of a reason.

@Ellielza Thanks for being a voice of reason in this thread despite some of the responses on here~ you really helped me figure out what happened despite me not being on at the time.

As of right this second im not going to lock this thread, so that when a decision is made it can be posted here from whoever has the info on it, however if it does get to being more spam and useless comments i will lock it until the decision has been made

~ Enchanted

• Like Like x 1
  4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hey so actually this problem is solved and hopefully I'm on the good side with staff.

5. EnchantedMShores

Retired Staff

Good to know,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.