Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

GOT THE PC!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyBenderMC, Jul 18, 2015.

1. CrazyBenderMC

Hey everyone! Guess what? I GOT MY NEW PC BUILT! It took me forever just for me to decide what to do with my money, and i was thinking about going to a convention, and then my old pc broke. But, my dad told me NOT to download anything until i get his permission, so i can't play Minecraft yet. But i will soon! the first few things that imma download is Java so that i can run Minecraft, then i will download actual MC, then i will download Teamspeak 3 and skype so that i can contact the fellow players and staff, and so that i can talk to my friends. I will soon have the list of the exact names of things that i got for the "guts" of the pc. i will either comment them or just edit my post and put the list below. :) Have a great day and i wish to see all of you soon!

With Love,
    CrazyBenderMC
    PS: I will start to host big competitions on my friends' plots because i don't have any room on any of my other plots, and i have lots of plans!

Sneak Peek: Mostly Competitions, try to guess what else in the comment section below!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LASC

YAY!

• Agree Agree x 1