Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Every1! Plz Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyBenderMC, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyBenderMC

Well, you started it by adding in an unnecessary things/advertisements. Be careful...

2. CrazyBenderMC

Thank you everyone for the welcome back! Just to let everyone know, I will not allow advertisements AND advertising on my profile. Just reply and don't advertise! It's as easy as that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hbl

hbl

Whoa Whoa Whoa. You mentioned your youtube, I mentioned mine.

4. ironicmemexd

Why mention it though? No one asked you to, even the OP.

Unless it's relevant, don't make useless posts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hbl

hbl

Says the person who made a useless post on my page. Why not just post it on the actual POST? Not my page....

I know, no one asked me to, but somethings in life get done by not even being asked, like your irelevant post on my personal page.

6. ironicmemexd

Because I realized my post was getting irrelevant to the thread. And it isn't useless if it continues something from before.
    Some things in life may not get asked, but you do realize you never had to post it. You did the post to simply get views on your channel, not even bothering to welcome back CrazyBender.

• Like Like x 1
  7. hbl

hbl

I can do whatever the fuck I want. I don't give a shit if someone tells me not to, because they can't do no shit about it. I never had to fucking post my post, But I did! BUT. I. DID! DEAL WITH IT! And you never even realized that ANY. And I repeat, ANY. OF YOUR SHIT WAS IRRELEVANT TO ME! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANGER ISSUES, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ELLIELZA, YOU, OR ANY FUCKING ELSE WHO DARES TO RUIN MY SHIT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SHIT WHEN THEIRS NEEDS TO BE COPLAINED ABOUT. WE ALL OUR DIFFERENT IN THIS WORLD, AND WE ARE ALL NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME! GOOD DAY, SIR! GOOD. FUCKING. DAY!

8. hbl

hbl

@CrazyBenderMC are you freaking happy now? Welcome back! Welcome to this server! Happy? Everyone else happy? Good day.

9. ironicmemexd

Now that I'm done laughing at your immaturity,

just because you are different doesn't mean you have to be an asshole and advertise your youtube instead of welcoming someone back

also good day

lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. kailanchauhan

Err good luck with making a computer

• Like Like x 1
  11. CrazyBenderMC

When did I say the name of my youtube channel? Uummm..... NEVER. So, if you don't mind, I will now be ignoring you. Have a great day!

12. CrazyBenderMC

This is totally going to be reported btw. I am trying to be nice and not get you in trouble by advertising, but nnnooooooooo. You chose the hard path to take instead of the easy one. Good luck explaining the truth. Oh, anf if you try to lie, im pretty sure that you definately won't get in trouble (sarcasm). And good day to you! This is the best last day of school EVER.

13. CrazyBenderMC

ok!

14. CrazyBenderMC

Also, thank you everyone who has welcomed me back! I love the fact that people actually pay attention to me! Usually, I just get ignored and bullied for how I do things. Just because I am different than them doesn't mean that they have to make fun of me. I can do my own things, thank you very much, bullies. You are doing a great job at failing. XD

• Like Like x 1
  15. hbl

hbl

so do you. You say you get bullied on your way of doing things... And yet you bully me on my way. Mas is right, it isn't fun anymore... That is why I am leaving on the server.

16. Trist

You guys are faggots misusing the word bully. In my day bullying was a kid beating you everyday for being different. Now just being offensive is considered bullying? Ya'll some kinda bitches.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. hbl

hbl

She is the one using the word. No one is bullying her. And she just mentioned it... Like I mentioned my YouTube. Are you guys gonna criticize her now? Because you guys criticized me... I dunno. Treat others equally... Someone treated me good... I treat them the same. If someone treats me like a dick then I will be rude and a bitch to them. Treat others the way you want to be treated

18. Mas281

@KaiCraft7

You are a pretty active forum spammer for someone who has "Goodbye Mega. I will return when I feel like it is best" in your signature :p You obviously feel it is best to return just to be an attention-whore.

It is simple, and I will not argue over this:
    Why would you advertise your YouTube on a thread someone has made saying someone is returning? The aim is to be kind about the person returning, not direct everyone to your YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. hbl

hbl

I know that it isn't an aim towards my youtube channel. Why do we all have to fight about my stupid reply? Why can't you guys just... leave it alone? The world is the world.

20. hbl

hbl

@EveryoneOnThisPost

I am deeply sorry that I have been insecure and straight out rude to everyone. I do not want to fight against a war but I do want to fight along side the winning team... even though all of this fighting is bull crap. I have cooled off and I have decided to finally just to stop fighting and I am going towards not pointing out stuff that has NOTHING to do with the post. TheChosenOne has returned... Oh and if this doesn't make sense with you... It's KaiCraft7. Woo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.