Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ice-cream knife (Fanficy story)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by thormodsvej, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Fred_Mc

((By Lucy And Frederik) Hey guys, i just wanted to state quickly before you start reading this, that this is in no way meant to be taken seriously, or meant to be serious, all we were trying to do was have fun, and it turned into something we wanted to share, if you don't understand a joke, it is probraly because it is an inside joke that only people in the close friend circle that will get them. Nothing we say or do in the story is meant to be taken seriously, and you shouldn't judge the persons we describe or make fun of in the story, this is only for the purpose of entertainment.
    Anyways, enjoy the story)

It was a dark night, and Frederik and Lucy were in the mood for ice-cream.

They went into the kitchen, and they picked up the items required: a bowl, a spoon,

And most importantly, the special, the wonderful, the beautiful

Cookie dough.

They took the ice-cream down to the magical ice cream making station, equipped with the finest spoons

Made of the shiniest and most beautiful wood.

They picked up the ingredients, tossing them to each other like those chefs in the movies.

Lucy poured the white, creamy fluid in the bowl as Frederik stared at the bowl, watching the magic Lucy do her thing.

Lucy then grabbed the cookie dough and throws it to Frederik. It spins through the air, twirling.

He catches it, and magically, jumps in the air and dunks it into the bowl.

Rapidly, Lucy mixes the mixture.

Cream and cookie dough is flying everywhere, making the station a mess, but Frederik and Lucy don't care!

Frederik is cheering on Lucy, making her go even faster!

Lucy is now mixing faster than lighting!!!!

A colorful smoke fills the room, and Lucy stops mixing for a moment, after a few seconds of silence, the smoke clears, and in front of them, is the most, beautiful looking, fabtabolous, frederlicious

Cookie dough.

Just the look of it could give a heart attack. It just looked too incredible.

Frederik Yaya's in excitement.

Lucy shakes her buns.

Together, they had created a wonderful thing

Frederik quickly rushs forward, taking the spoon, and filling his undertale kawaii Asriel covered bowl.

Lucy dashed forward, pushing Frederik to the side to get a bite of their delicious creation.

She scooped the largest ball of ice cream and filled her bowl.

They danced up to the sky, as they licked the delicious ice cream, hearts melted with the incredible flavor

Frederik’s eyes were beaming like stars after just one lick

What they had created was truly incredible, and made Lucy happier than ever.

But, when the ice-cream reached its end, both of the ice-cream-makers were upset, the delicious flavor was gone

And Frederik started to cry

And Lucy's face changed to an angry expression.

Still upset, Frederik looks up as Lucy.

“How would they live without ice-cream?” Frederik wondered

After a long silence, Lucy breaks it.

She steps onto the counter and screams "MORE"

"B-b-but we are all out" Frederik says still in tears

"Then we'll get more" Lucy says in a serious voice

Lucy quickly runs to the fridge, and takes out hundreds of pots of cream

But they soon realize that they are out of cookie dough. Both Lucy and Frederik didn't know what to do

"Wait, TOMER HAS SOME" Frederik screams

"NO WAY!" Lucy responds, immediately running to the dining room, of which Tomer was sat in

Frederik broke down the door, too hyper to bother to open it

They see the cookie dough on his kitchen table

Frederik rushed towards Tomer, vaulting the table and Lucy quickly followed.

He then jumps onto the kitchen table grabbing the cookie dough

Tomer's expression is now nothing but confusion and anger.

“We should probably run now” Frederik says looking at Lucy

“I agree” Lucy says

Frederik jumps down and they quickly run off, hearing Tomer shouting behind them "Get back here!!!"

They must get away! Quickly, Lucy pulls Frederik into a room, and watched as Tomer ran past them.

"I-is he gone" Frederik says shaking, as looked over at Lucy, he says "Do you think it is safe out there?"

Lucy peaks out, looks left and right, and breathes. She looks and Frederik and grabs his wrist, running as fast as she can to the magical ice cream inventing room.

As they just about reached the room, they could hear Tomer behind them, they ran as fast as he could and quickly ran inside, closed and locked the door

Lucy realizes Frederik's wrist is sweaty and releases it. Then she looks at the cookie dough and says "WE DID IT"

"FINALY WE CAN GET MORE" Frederik shrieks

"YEAH" Lucy shouts, and runs over the counter with the cookie dough

But on the way there, they noticed, Lucy had dropped her spoon running from Tomer!!!

Lucy starts to panic, that spoon was the only good thing in life.

Lucy quickly runs out to find it, without thinking.

But suddenly she hears Tomer coming down the corridor, He sees Lucy and freeze for a quick second, before Tomer quickly runs after her, Lucy quickly reacts and runs away and around a nearby corner. Just realizing what is going on Frederik follows Lucy and Tomer, after a long run Lucy is tired though and soon she begins to get slower and slower, while Tomer is still keeping his pace, and it doesn’t take long before Lucy is caught

Frederik quickly turns the last corner, but too his surprise, he sees Lucy in a corner, and he watches as Tomer towers over Lucy, and slaps her buns.

Frederik then suddenly feels the strength, a power within him, his head starts going wild, and quickly runs towards Tomer and Lucy, equipping a knife from his belt as he runs, with the goal of saving Lucy. And how to do that you ask? Well,

By

Killing

Tomer

Frederik moves quick, left, right, left, right, towards them.

Keep attacking,

Keep fighting.

BLOOD
    MORE BLOOD

KILL THEM

KILL THEM ALL

Tomer turns around just in time to see the downwards swing of a knife.

But. Just as Frederik is about to stab Tomer, Lucy stops the knife with her hand. The knife pierces her skin and exits through the other side.

In shock Frederik notices what he has done, and falls to his knees, dropping the knife, and breaking into tears

Lucy looks at her wound, and the blood as it drips down to the floor.

"No, n, no, n-no, nononononono, th-this cannot be happening" He says with a voice so cracking you can barely understand him

Frederik was crying and shaking, but realizing the wound was still open, he rips off a part of his shirt, and covers it up, he holds it tight

Tears are streaming down Lucy's face, but as she wipes them away the blood smears on her face

She looks at Tomer and Frederik, her eyes only showing fear.

"Y-you'll be fine, y-you have to be fine!!"

Tomer is just standing there in shock, not saying a word, he then suddenly runs away, leaving Frederik and Lucy.

Lucy reaches out her hand as if that would stop him.

Frederik looks around in panic, looking for anything that might help, but finds nothing.

Lucy looked as if she is about to pass out, her face is white and her skin is cold.

"N-nnonono, Lucy, please, hang on, I- i need you!! PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Frederik screams with tears rushing down his face.

Suddenly, Claire walks down, rubs her eyes asking what happened and sees the two bloody humans.

She sees the knife on the floor and Frederik on his knees right next to Lucy.

"Y-y-you" Claire stutters, shocked by what she has just seen.

"N-no trust me Claire, I can explain! This isn’t what it looks like."

Lucy's breathing becomes even more heavy "Claire!" she gets out between her gasps

Frederik is holding the piece of cloth which is covered in blood tight to Lucy’s hand

Lucy realizes she is about to pass out, but before she does she say the words "All I wanted was ice-cream"

With Lucy passed out on the floor, Frederik sits there, in tears, crying into the emptiness around him

Claire is still standing there, in complete shock.

Claire stares at them, then suddenly runs to the kitchen.

She grabs far more things than needed; bandages, medicine. She dashes back to the situation

Pushing Frederik out of the way, she starts to clean the wound.

"What on earth did you do?!" She said staring at Frederik

"I-I swear I didn't mean to!!" He screams in fear "It w-was an accident!"

Claire picks up the blood covered knife from the floor...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. spookyalphabet

gg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LucyBigBoots

but i need that hand for slapping buns

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lancez

gg, but how long did this take you to write?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Fred_Mc

The story itself if you hadn't noticed started as a joke, but became so fun we decided to continue it, but in the start, we didn't take it seriously, so this part took us like, 2 hours, then me, being the grammar nazi that i am, went through it all for about 1-2 hours trying to find all the spelling mistakes i could. So around 4 hours.

6. Fred_Mc

Ice-cream knife, part 2 - Bloody relationships
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-i can explain, Tomer w-was here and, h-he was attacking Lucy" Frederik is shaking more and more

"So you tried to STAB HIM?" Claire shrieked, now shaking.

"HE WAS ATACKING LUCY!!!" Frederik screamed back at her.

Frederik then afterwards exclaimed "I don't know what came over me!"

Claire looks down at Lucy as her eyes slowly open.

"Oh golly, she is okay" Frederik says in relief.

Lucy still has blood on her face, and a large bruise under her eye.

She looks at her hand, it is perfectly wrapped in bandages.

Then she looks at Frederik.

"Lucy, I am so s-so sorry, i-I… I didn’t mean to" Frederik says with tears streaming down his face.

"It's okay" Lucy says calmly "is Tomer okay?” she asks afterwards.

"I, i don't know" Frederik answers "He just r-ran off"

Claire stares at Frederik with an angry expression, "NO! it's not okay!" She screams at him and storms off to look for Tomer.

Lucy looks at Frederik, "should we help?"

"You are still in pain, let us get you back to your room” Frederik says trying to sound calm

Lucy nods, and stands up.

Frederik puts Lucy’s arm over his shoulders to help stabilize her and they went towards her room

Her door had a sign stating "Lucy's Room: Stay out"

"I will let you get some alone time, you deserve some rest after all of this, and... you probably don’t want to be with me after what... happened..."

Lucy nods, she doesn't want to be alone, but she obeys.

She lays herself on her bed, which is covered in blankets, and stares at the ceiling. She looks around her room. All those memories she had in here. They could all have been lost today. Just by one, simple, act.

Frederik closes the door, saying a silent "goodbye" as he leaves the corridor

Soon Lucy falls asleep. As Frederik leaves the room he is greeted by Em who was walking down towards her their room.

"Oh, howdy Em" Frederik says trying to sound happy.

"Oh, Hello Frederik. Didn't expect to see you here" She says smiling.

Frederik smiles, "Lucy and I were just making Ice cream! Until... well"

"Until... what..." Em says more getting interested

"Well..." Frederik starts to get uncomfortable, what if Em loses his trust, "We ran out of cookie dough..."

"Babe, c’mon, you know I wont judge" She says playfully punching his shoulder and letting out a small laugh “You’re my cute little angel after all”

Quickly and unexpectedly Frederik says "I stabbed Lucy" and quickly covers his mouth.

Em jumps back in a swift motion, not believing her own ears "Y-you" Em now has a scared look on her face.

"You, you STABBED HER?!?!?" Em says, trying to keep herself from tearing up.

"It was an accident!!" Frederik says, he grabs Em's hand, trying to comfort her.

But Em quickly let’s go "Y-you stabbed Lucy!!! HOW CAN THAT BE AN ACIDENT!?"

Frederik's words come out before he had a chance to think about them "I was supposed to stab Tomer!"

"No wait!" he realizes what he has said, but it is too late.

"YOU WANTED TO STAB TOMER?!" Em says, now shaking.

As the silence hits Em is beginning to breath and shake more uncontrollably.

Frederik tries to hold Em's hand, trying to comfort her, yet, she is refusing.

"Em, come on" Frederik says getting desperate, he can see Em is freaking out.

"You tried, to stab, Lucy, and my best friend.... How... HOW COULD YOU" Em says now in tears "DON'T THEY MEEN ANYTHING TO YOU!!! ALL THE THINGS THEY HELPED YOU WITH!! ALL THE THING THEY DID FOR YOU!!! ALL THE TIMES WHEN YOU WERE DOWN, THEY WERE THERE TO PICK YOU UP!!! AND NOW!!! YOU DO THIS!?!?!"

Em can't take this anymore, and she runs downstairs crying.

Frederik attempts to run after her, but she runs out the main door leaving the house.

Infront of the building, Frederik drops to his knees, he can't take this anymore, he has stabbed one of his best friends, scared another, another one is angry at him, and his girlfriend is scared of him.

He is thinks to himself.

what, has he, become.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  7. Fred_Mc

Ice-cream knife - part 3 : Broken down pizza
    -------------------------

Still laying in her bed, Lucy opens her eyes.

She stares at the ceiling, then at her hand. She shivers at the memories of what had happened. She knew Frederik tried to stab Tomer, and not her. But still, he tried to stab someone, it just, didn’t seem like him. Those thoughts go through her head as she eventually, she gets up, and walks around her room. She looks at the white walls of her bedroom, and then opened the door.

After Lucy had went out the door, she walks a few steps, turns a corner, when she in the distance sees her best friend, Izzie.

Izzie had been away for the past 3 weeks, and Lucy was unaware of her returning.

As Lucy sees Izzie, her face brightens up and she runs towards her. "Izzie!!" she exclaims.

"Lucy!!" Izzie squeals, dropping her bags and running towards Lucy with open arms.

But due to her awkwardness, Lucy goes for a high-five instead of a hug, but as their hands were about to reach, Izzie realized the bandage around her hand.

They high-five, but Lucy quickly squeaks cause of the pain of her hurt hand being touched, and steps back.

"Wh-why do you have a bandage on?" Izzie asks confused

At the question, Lucy quickly hides her hand and attempts to find an excuse, "oh, I cut my hand...". She avoids eye contact.

Izzie looks confused, and is trying to make eye contact, but Lucy still refuses "Oh wow, is it really bad?"

Lucy quickly replies "Uh... yeah," but in an attempt to change the subject she asks "Shall we get some food?" She puts on a smile and finally looks up at Izzie; of course she was happy, Izzie was home!

Izzie is still confused, but she accepted the offer, she hadn't seen Lucy in weeks, and she wanted to spend time with her to catch up on things.

As they walk down the stairs together, arms locked, they notice Frederik. He immediately gets excited at the sight of Izzie.

"Izzie!!" Frederik squeals, as he puts his phone in his pocket, and walks towards Izzie” It is soooo good to see you" he said doing an awkward hand symbol combo they had made up.

Lucy begins a wave with her injured hand but immediately puts it down. She explains that they were to get food, looking at Izzie with big eyes as she does so, and offers for Frederik to come along.

Frederik shivers at the sight of the hand, but quickly covers the shiver up with a "Ya, sure"

"What pizza do you want guys?" Izzie asked, and glanced over. She saw Lucy's hand and looked disgusted, but she still laughed "Ew Lucy"

Frederik shivers at the sight of the hand, but quickly covers the shiver up with a "Ya, sure"

"Ah, I forgot my wallet," Lucy quickly says; of course, she's the one paying. She quickly runs to the study, where she left it.

As she opens the door, she realizes there's someone inside.

Wanting to talk more with Lucy, Izzie followed after Lucy, and Frederik not wanting to be alone followed shortly after.

When they reached where Lucy thinks she forgot her wallet, they stopped up, and they opened the door.

Soon to notice a person in there.

Sitting in complete darkness, the only light being the pc screen, energy drink bottles all over the floor, and a voice clip of what sounded like a drag(e)on looping through the speakers

The only response to this was "Uhh...". The person sitting there in the chair swirls around quickly at the sound of people entering.

"ughr, uhhmmm!!" They blush red and quickly try to turn off the voice clip, but in doing so, reveal a background with what appears to be a picture of 2 people hugging each other with the text Dragonpeaches? After that they quickly turned back to the document, and turned around again "Uhm, H-hi" "Wh-what are you doing here?"

Lucy responded first, simply saying that she forgot her wallet. Then she slowly walked over to the desk and picked it up. She tries not to make eye contact and looks at the floor, then whispers "Sorry, Hanna..." and returns to Izzie and Frederik.

An awkward silence follows, and Frederik lets Izzie and Lucy step out before he himself goes out closing the door behind them.

Lucy then realizes they forgot to offer Hanna the chance to come with them, but she realizes she was probably happier doing whatever she was doing. Then she turns to the other two, and asks "Is anyone else coming?".

Izzie turns to Frederik "Hey, do you think Em wants to come?"

Frederik looks at the ground and remains silent for a bit, "N-no, she is... Uhm... Buying furniture right now, Ya, furniture" Frederik sais trying to cover up what really happened

"Furniture?" She says with a giggle. "Alright then, shall we go?"

"Sure, if there isn’t anyone you want to invite" Frederik says trying to sound calm

"What about Tomer?" Izzie says with a smile, little did she know she probably wouldn't be seeing him for a long time.

"He... Uhm" Frederik is stuttering a lot now and Lucy notices

"Ah, I think he's out with Maya and Luuk, so he can't come." She says, glancing at Frederik, "We should just go."

"Ya, Let’s get going”

They walk down the hall, and walk towards Izzie’s room, to drop off her bags.

When they reach the door, Frederik suggests "Hey, you’ve probably had a long day, why don't we just call some pizza and stay home?"

Lucy & Izzie nod enthusiastically and enter her room. There are Christmas lights on every wall, and teddies cover the bed.

"It's only October!" Lucy says laughing, and sits down on a chair.

"Uhm, pffft, nice room you’ve got here" Frederik says trying to hold back a laugh.

Izzie ignores the sarcasm, and takes it as an actual compliment, "awh thanks!" She grabs the phone and calls the pizza number.

Frederik sits down too and waits for Izzie to call in the pizzas.

Lucy stares at her hand, and carefully peels back the bandages to look at the wound; it looks vile. She shows it to Frederik, who is disgusted.

“What pizza do you want guys?" Izzie asked, and glanced over. She saw Lucy's hand and looked disgusted, but she still laughed "Ew Lucy,"

"I'll take a pepperoni" Frederik said exited.

"What about you Lucy?" Izzie said waiting for an answer.

"Ah I'll have the same," Lucy replies, smiling.

Izzie orders the pizza and she sits down on her bed.

She immediately starts up a conversation, "Lucy, how did you cut your hand? I forgot to ask," she says smiling at Lucy.

Lucy quickly looks at Frederik and then back at Izzie. She can't think of anything.

Frederik shivers and looks down at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact.

Lucy quickly changes the topic, "I mean there's not much to say. Weren't you going to get a dog?"

Izzie instantly forgets about her best friend's hand and begins ranting about how cute the dog was.

Lucy begins to laugh, "Was his name Royston?" she says giggling. Izzie doesn't look amused, and responds with a disappointed, "no."

A bit of waiting, and the suffering of Izzie’s ramble, the pizzas finally come.

The pizza guy rings the doorbell and Frederik, wanting to get some air, stands up and goes with Izzie to the door.

Lucy stays behind, and traces the slit in her hand with her finger. Once Izzie and Frederik reach the door, they open it and

A guy, tall for his age, dark brown hair, and black glasses, looks 16 years’ old.

"Wait, don't I-" Frederik quickly realizes "Max, Is that you?" Frederik lets out a laugh.

Max grins, "Hey, Frederik and... Izzie? Is that right?" Izzie nods, smiling.

"Ey, good to see you" Frederik says doing another awkward handshake "Since when did you working at the pizza place?"

He laughs, "Well, unfortunately, some of us have to work normal times," he smiles, then pushing the pizza forwards to Izzie and Frederik, "anyway, I hope you enjoy your pizza!" he waves and walks off.

"Well, that was a nice surprise" Frederik says smiling, and takes all 3 pizzas, trying to be nice

He takes the pizzas back into Izzie’s room and they sit down.

As they enter the room, Lucy quickly wraps her hand back in bandage and sits up right in her chair.

"Yes, Pizza!" she says, smiling with eager eyes.

They start eating their pizzas and Izzie talks about dogs again

"Bone-appetite" Frederik says with a smile.

Out of the blue, Claire enters the room asking "Was Max here? I saw him outside." They explained that he delivered the pizza. Izzie, being the kind person she is, offered Claire to have some.

Claire sees Frederik and shivers "Uhm, Frederik, can I talk with you outside?" she says trying to seem calm

As Claire pulls Frederik outside, and she mentions that she found Tomer scared.

"I already said I’m sorry, what more do you want from me?" Frederik says a little annoyed that he had to be pulled out.

"What more do you want from me" Claire says in a Frederik impression that is bad on purpose "You scared him half to death!!!!"

“WELL! It isn't my fault he was attacking Lucy!" Frederik says trying to defend himself

"Attacking" Claire says not believing him” Do you REALLY think Tomer would hurt someone, over something, AS STUPID, AS COOKIE DOUGH" Claire says now screaming

"YOU KNOW TOMER IS BETTER THAN THAT, YOU KNOW LUCY IS HIS FRIEND, AND STILL, YOU HAVE THE NERVE, TO TRY AND ATTACK HIM!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"Claire please, stop..." Frederik says looking down at the floor.

"YOU. WANT ME. TO STOP?!?!?" Claire is getting madder by the second "YOU. ARE THE ONE THAT ATACKED HIM. YOU. NEARLY KILLED. LUCY" "IF IT WASN'T FOR ME SHE WOULD PROBRALY HAVE DIED. AND STILL YOU STAND HERE. ACTING LIKE I AM THE ONE THAT HAS TO STOP!!" "YOU Were the one that stabed her. YOU were the one that tried to hurt Tomer. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO STOP!!"

"Claire... p...ple-please.... I... I didn't mean to" Frederik says on the edge of tears

"YOU RAN AT HIM, WITH A KNIFE" "HOW IS THAT NOT ON PURPOSE!?!"

"i-i..." Frederik says with a voice so broken you can barely hear him.

"YOU. TRIED. TO KILL HIM. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!?"

"I... I-.... YOU KNOW I HAVE ISSUES" Frederik screams with barely any voice, running away towards his room.

Both Lucy and Izzie hear them shouting, and run towards the door. They see Claire and ask what happened.

"Lucy, you know what happened" Claire simply says "Explain to Izzie... I need to... Talk with Frederik"

Claire walks down the hall and goes towards Frederik’s room.

Lucy looks at Izzie and simply says, "Frederik stabbed me." Izzie just stared at her, and eventually exclaimed "WHAT".

"He... HE STABBED YOU?!?" Izzie says scared

"Yeah, but I-it's not that big of a deal!" Lucy replies, trying her hardest not to stutter.

"Not that big of a deal?!?? HE STABBED YOU!" Izzie says worried "How can you even be around him!!"

Lucy tries to talk confidently, "I mean, it wasn't really his fault..."

"Wasn't his fault... then how on earth did it happened?" Izzie asks confused

Lucy's words come out before she has a chance to think, "He was trying to stab Tomer, but..."

"TRYING TO STAB TOMER?!?" Izzie is now trying her hardest not to scream

Lucy shakes her head, "AH I don't want to talk about it," then starts walking away.

*Meanwhile, a few rooms away

"Frederik, common, answer the door" Claire says loudly as she knocks again and again on Frederik’s door "I just want to talk"

"L... leave me alone" Frederik says, sitting on the other side of the door.

"Frederik, if you don't open this door I’ll kick it down" she says, although something in her voice doesn't seem as if she's joking.

"It is best if you just leave, you don't want to come in here" Frederik says with a shaky voice.

"I’m a demon… I…I just need to be alone… okay?"

Although a reply is expected, after minutes there is none. Claire has left to go downstairs and talk to Tomer.

"Hey again Tomer..." Claire says trying to sound happy, but it is obvious she isn’t.

Tomer doesn't reply.

"I think we.... need to give him some time" Claire says trying to remain calm "I gave him the shit he deserves for what he did"

A few seconds of silence, Claire eventually sits down next to Tomer and hugs him "I know it is hard, but there must be some kind of reason for him to have done this, we will figure this out, okay?"

Izzie runs after Lucy, grabbing her shoulder. "Lucy!"

Lucy turns around and apologized, not that she had done anything; it was a habit of hers.

"Just... please… tell me... what happened?" Izzie asks, obviously not wanting her friend to be upset

Lucy shakes her head, "ugh you'll think it's so absurd."

"C’mon Lucy, you can trust me" Izzie says trying to push for an answer

Lucy begins to scratch her arm, "Ah. We stole Tomer's cookie dough." At this statement, Izzie obviously didn't believe her.

"Cookie dough, why on earth would you fight over something as stupid as that, c’mon Lucy, tell me the truth" Izzie says not believing it

"No, that is the truth!" Hey eyes were wide and beginning to water, "Frederik thought he was going to hurt me, so he tried to stab him but I blocked it."

"Oh, i see" Izzie says quickly agreeing and trying to comfort Lucy "I didn’t mean to upset you, I'm sorry"

Lucy looks into Izzie's eyes, "No, I'm sorry," She hadn't done anything, but somehow, deep down, she thought that a sorry was needed

They eventually after a bunch of hugging return to Izzie’s room.

They walk inside, and lock the door.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  8. spookyalphabet

OMG ITS SO GOOD! I am the best ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Ahh i love it! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Fred_Mc

Omg omg omg, the fanfic master herslef replied AAAAAAAAAH THANKS SO MUCH

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Fred_Mc

Ice-cream knife, part 4, Good and bad suprises
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

*In a room not so far away

"N-nonononono... NO" Frederik is laying up aginst the black wall, shaking and crying, tears running down his cheeks, down his face, dropping down onto the wooden floor.

KILL THEM

KILL THEM ALL

"NO, PLEASE NO" Frederik screams to himself, there is no one around to hear his pain

Frederik begins shaking even more uncontrollably, he can't stop it, what is even going on. The voice in his head, it keep going, he can’t stop it.

KEEP ATACKING

WATCH THEM SHATTER INTO BLOODY PIECES

Frederik is now laying on the wooden floor, breaking down, he can't control himself "NO, PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" he screams into the darkness that surrounds him. He is all alone.

Frederik is trying to get up, he is trying to get away, trying to get away from himself, but how does one do that? How can you get away from the monster in your head? How can you get away.

From the real you.

But all of the sudden, the shaking stops, Frederik is at first shocked, but then relieved, he, he can finally breath.

Thinking about what had just happened. What even was that. Was that even. Him? Why… why did he get those thoughts, why, was it like he couldn’t do anything, why, does he, feel so empty inside. Like there is something inside that he is missing. Something that he was supposed to have, but that he at the same time doesn’t feel like he misses.

With these thoughts going through his head, he walks into the bathroom to get some cold water on his head

He closes his eyes, washes his face, and then opens them again, but,

He notices,

His right eye, it is, black? Black with a pupil of red.

"Wh-what one earth" Frederik says confused, his eyes had always been blue up till this point.

He closes his eyes and opens them again. And now it is... normal? Normal plain old blue?

Frederik is confused, this day, just gets more and more weird. Why? Why did he do these things. He…. Why did he do the things he did, why couldn’t he control himself!! Why did he have to be the one!!!!

Since when,

Since when was “they” the one in control

With these thoughts running through his mind, Frederik decides that it is probably best with some rest. To destress from all the things that happened.

So he takes off his normal outfit, and lays in bed.

But after a few minutes, unexpectedly, there is a knock at the door.

Frederik being tired and really needing the sleep he ignores these knocks, it couldn’t be that important

When Frederik doesn't reply, the person behind the door begins to talk, "Hey Fred? Are you in there?"

Frederik doesn’t answer the again this time, but they can see the light through the little window in the door, he knows he is in there, so they keep knocking, for a long time.

"What do you want!!" Frederik eventually screams back, eventually storming up and putting on some cloche

Shocked by Frederik's loud voice, they reply with, "Oh, I was going out, and was wondering if you wanted anything. Sorry if I disturbed you!"

Frederik, realizing that he shouted, he quickly reply’s with a "Sorry" and he goes over to the door.

He opens the door to find Edward, (what a drongo), who repeats his earlier question of "Would you like anything?" Edwards looks guilty as he has now disturbed Frederik.

"Oh hey Edward" Frederik says trying his best not to sound pissed "Uhm, so, you are going grocery shopping?"

Edward nods, and proceeds to wait for an answer to his repeated question. However, he realizes Frederik must be upset, and asks if he is okay.

"Ah, I... guess I’m fine" Frederik says looking down at the ground.

Edward ignores this and carries on with his question, exaggerating every word "Do you want anything?"

"Ah, I guess I could go for some chips"

"Alright!" Edward then walks off, and leaves Frederik.

“Ughr, goodbye” Frederik says going back inside locking the door behind him, and going to bed.

*At a place, a few corners away

They just sit there, Claire and Tomer. Claire is still trying to calm Tomer down, and to be honest, it was helping. Tomer enjoyed Claire’s company, and Claire enjoyed his.

To try and cheer up the mood, Claire makes silly cat puns.

And Tomer eventually joins in on the puns too.

And they sat there laughing, for what must have been hours, but to them, it wasn’t hours, it was minutes.

Time goes fast when you are having a good time.

“UUUH, I got one” Claire said exited that she just remembered another pun.

“Why don’t cats play poker in the jungle?” Claire asks exited.

“I don’t know?” Tomer answers playfully, curiously waiting for an answer.

“Because there’s too many cheetahs” Claire says letting out a small laugh, and Tomer joins in on the laughter too.

“Good one, good one” Tomer admits.

Eventually their thoughts are disturbed by Ed running down the hall, they had been sitting near the exit this entire time, how had they not noticed that before now.

“HEY GUYS!” Ed says completely ruining the moment “I’m going, want anything?”

Claire lets out an irritated sigh and says “No, I think I’m fine”

“What about you Tomer?” Claire asks curiously

“Uhm, I think…. I will pass” Tomer replies

Ed nods and runs out the door and continues running towards the supermarket

An awkward silence follows and Claire eventually gets up “Well, it was nice talking with you but I got to get going, it is becoming late”

Tomer gets a tad bit sad at this, but accepts it, there is nothing he can do.

But just as Claire is about to walk off, Tomer quickly grabs her wrist.

Claire turns around.

Tomer looks down at the ground for a few second before looking back up at Claire.

“Hey. I was th-thinking, if you’re free tomorrow… Want to go watch a movie or so-something?” Tomer says, obviously scared of rejection.

Claire being surprised, she gladly accepts the offer “Sure, I don’t have any plans, when do you want to meet?”

Tomer thinks about it for a bit, before answering “Does 1pm sound good to you?”

Claire smiles at him “Ya, 1pm it is then”

“Okay” Tomer says while smiling back.

“Cya then” Claire says waving at Tomer as she walks off, back to her room.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  12. spookyalphabet

Saucy

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Lancez

When you notice your not in the text :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fred_Mc

When you notice you havn't asked

15. Lancez

Didn't know i had too ask, but please put me in part 5 then :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fred_Mc

Lel. We are far ahead on material and people to add, i am just slacking behind on the grammar XD
    Anyways, it might be posible to add you in part 5, and if not, then part 7 or 8, sorry for the wait but we wanna focus on some main events in the story in Cough later parts Cough so, we will see ;)

17. Lancez

;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. LucyBigBoots

woah this fanfic is so cool and i'm not just biased because I helped write it yeah it's just really so good omg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Fred_Mc

Hey, so some of you guys have been asking who specific carecters are, wich is fair, so, i have decided to give you guys a name list ;D
    (This will be updated as more carecters come to the story, so theese arent the only carecters that are gona be, don't worry)

Frog=Tomer
    Tem=Claire
    Thor=Frederik
    Lucy=Lucy
    Izzie=Izzie
    Cyborg=Ed
    Peach=Hanna
    Reginals=Em
    Hydra= Jack
    Gman= Horhei

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  20. Lancez