Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ice-cream knife (Fanficy story)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by thormodsvej, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Fred_Mc

It will be updated WHEN YOU ARE IN, like, when the part you are in is releaced. *sigh*

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fred_Mc

Ice-cream knife, part 5 - Movie action

The clock is now 2Am and Em walks back inside the apartment building.

Slowly she walks down the hall, being as quiet as she can, not wanting to wake anyone.

She eventually reaches the rooms that Frederik and her share.

She sighs, and then goes inside.

Inside she finds a sleeping Frederik, along with some sleeping pills laying next to him.

“Heh, must have been a tough day” Em thinks to herself, looking at Frederik with a small smile

She goes into the bathroom, and changes into her red Pj’s.

She then walks back into the bedroom and lays down next to Frederik in their double bed

“I’m sorry sweetie” She says calmly into his ears while they “Didn’t mean to scream at you”

Frederik snores on, and bit by bit, Em gets sleepier.

Eventually she falls asleep, arms around him.

-*--*-

Next morning Frederik wakes up, he tries to rub his eyes but quickly realizes that he can’t move his arms

He turns his head around to see Em laying up against him. Frederik blushes, but realizing that he can’t move, he just lays there, enjoying Em being back by his side. Enjoying her warm body up against his.

After a little while, Em wakes up, and notices Frederik is awake

“Good morning cutie” Em says, and shortly after letting out a little yawn.

“Good morning babe” Frederik responds happy

A silent period follows.

“Uhm, would you, mind moving your arms” Frederik says awkwardly trying to move, but not wanting to upset Em.

“Oh, ya, sorry” Em says letting out a small laugh, and retracting her arms.

“Ah, it’s fine, I will go make us some breakfast, okay sweetie?” Frederik says trying to cheer Em up.

“Sure babe” Em responds happily, as she was actually quite hungry from not getting anything to eat last night.

Frederik raises from the bed, goes over to the closet and puts on a casual black t-shirt

After being fully dressed Frederik goes to the kitchen, and takes out some basic supplies, and starts making bacon and eggs.

While the bacon and eggs are going, Frederik walks back over to Em, who was now standing over at her wardrobe, trying to pick what to wear for the day.

“What do you think Frederik, what would fit me the best?” Em says holding up 2 t-shirts, one being blue, and the other being orange.

“Ah, I think the blue one suits you, but whatever you find the comfiest is fine” Frederik says with a small laugh

“Ah, nice choice” Em says laughing back at Frederik “But aren’t you supposed to be watching the bacon?”

“OH BALLS” Frederik screams, running out to the kitchen to try and save the bacon from burning.

Frederik saves the bacon in time and starts to prepare the plates and glasses.

Frederik looks behind him to see Em walking towards him, and quickly moves back a chair, offering Em to sit

Em accepts and smiles at Frederik.

After giving Em her chair, Frederik sits down himself.

Frederik sends over the bacon and eggs to Em, she takes some, and sends them back to Frederik.

“So…” Em says trying to start a conversation “Mind explaining to me what happened”

“Ah” Frederik says looking down at his plate, he knew this would come up, she wouldn’t just forget

“Well… it all started with – “

-*--*-

Lucy and Izzie go out of Izzie’s room.

“Ah, I see, but why would Frederik try to hurt him in the first place?” Izzie asks curious.

“I don’t know” Lucy answers “I think there may be something wrong with him, that look in his eyes when he swung the knife, it was unlike anything I have ever seen before.”

“Should we go check on him?” Izzie asks, not wanting Frederik to be upset if he was in need of help

“I think he needs some time alone first, I think that is what would be the best for him” Lucy answers trying to think of the best solution to the saturation

“Ah, I see” Izzie replies, understanding what Lucy is saying

“Soooo, what do you want to do?” Lucy asks, trying to get onto a happier topic

“I don’t know” Izzie says, but then suddenly she totally exclaims” WE SHOULD GO CHECK ON HANNA”

“YAAS” Lucy squeals “Let’s go!!”

-*--*-

Tomer wakes up, and just lays there, staring at the wooden ceiling.

He then eventually looks over at the clock and notices that it is 12;34

Which means there Is less than half an hour till he has to go to the movies

“Oh balls” Tomer exclaims, quickly getting up and heading straight for the fridge, he takes out some milk, then goes to a cabinet and finds some cereal.

He quickly fills himself with cereal and rushes to the bathroom.

After a thorough shower, he rushes out and quickly puts on the t-shirt and jeans that he had laid out for today.

He then quickly rushes to the bathroom to set his hair

He looks at the clock, it is 12;53

“OH FOR ASRIELS SAKE” Tomer screams quickly setting his hair, taking his keys and wallet and running out the door.

He rushes down to the front door of the building, as fast as he can, when he gets there, he finds Claire standing there waiting for him

“In good time huh?” Claire says with a small grin.

“Uhm, sorry, I, forgot to, set an alarm” Tomer says, stuttering from how fast he ran.

“Well, want to get going?” Claire asks

“Sure” Tomer says exited, it has been a long time since he has been to the movies

As they walk down the road, they go past a few familiar shops

Jake’s plushy shop, always full of the cutest little things

Horhei’s bakery, always filled with delicious sweets.

-*--*-

And after a while, they reach the cinema, and they walk in.

They buy tickets for the movie they picked, called “Return of the chips”

After that they walk over to the foods booth “Want anything?” Tomer asks Claire

“Uhm, sure, I’ll. Take some gummy bears” Claire answers.

“Want a soda for that?” Tomer asks trying to be nice.

“I hate fizzy drinks, remember?” Claire says playfully punching Tomer on the shoulder.

“Ah, ya, sorry” Tomer quickly says, trying his best not to stutter. How could he forget that!!!!

After an awkward silence they buy the gummy bears, and Tomer grabs some a bag of popcorn that they could share, and they go into the screen room. Tomer places the popcorn on the little table between the two chairs, and waits for the movie to start.

A few minutes later, the movie starts.

-*--*-

Eventually, around halfway through the movie, Tomer and Claire both reach for the popcorn at the same time, their hands touching.

They both leave their hands in the popcorn bag for a few seconds, looking at each other, before Claire quickly pulls hers our, blushing deep red.

“Oh, sorry” Tomer whispers, afraid that he did something wrong.

“It… I-it’s fine” Claire says trying her best not to stutter.

“I-I didn’t mean to embarrass you…” Tomer says now realizing how awkward he made this

“D…Don’t worry about it” Claire answers back “I’m fine”

An awkward silence follows and they just sit there, watching the movie.

The movie finishes, and Claire and Tomer go outside.

When they are away from the entrance they just awkwardly stand there, not saying anything

“W-well, that was fun” Claire says trying to break the silence.

“Ya, I-it was” Tomer answers back.

“I guess that was I-it huh?” Tomer asks after a bit of silence.

“Ya…” Claire answers.

“Well… should we get going home?” Tomer says.

“Sure” Claire says as she slowly starts to walk.

They walk home, and on the way back they by Jakes plushy store again, and Tomer wanting to be nice buys Claire a bee plushy. They also go past Horhei’s bakery and buy some donuts.

They walk out of the store with the plushy and walk towards the house.

After about 30 minutes of walking they finally reach the house.

“That was nice, we should do that again some time” Claire says to Tomer, as they look at each other awkwardly.

“Any time” Tomer replies, blushing a little.

“See you later?” Claire asks awkwardly.

“Ya, see you later” Tomer says, slowly walking off towards his room while waving back at Claire.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. disjoin

NO I WANT MORE EMERIK

4. hbl

hbl

This story is all over the place to be honest. A lot of grammatical errors and overall it'a just a floppy mess. You're creating paragraphs for reasons you don't need to, like you skipped a paragraph just for a piece of dialogue, and one that's not important.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Fred_Mc

As i have allredy stated before. I will state it again, this story is in no way meant to be taken seriously, i get it, i am a terible writer, i will admit that. This story was never meant to become anything, and was simply done for the fun of it. I am honesly not doing this for any sort of atention or anything. All i want is to have fun doing something i like, if you would send me the spelling mistakes i would be happy to fix them, but ya, i get that this part switches quickly from person to person. I get we have a lot of main carecters wich results in it being a lot over the place, but in reality, that dosnt matter to me, all i did was try to have fun writing a bit of fanfic, but i ghues i am not that good at it, i am sorry. I will try to improve in the next part, but for now, i am sorry for wasting your time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. spookyalphabet

I need to drink moaaaaaarrr tea. Great part tho :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lancez

"Jake’s plushy shop, always full of the cutest little things" I was a big part of this lmao

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. gmaine

*typo* you spelt baker instead of bakery. and YEY IM IN IT ;DDDDDD

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sirfredface

That story was refreshing! Good to see you putting in effort to do what you want and creative whatever you want. Thanks for entertaining me and I look forward to moar :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Liks0m

i loved it

• Friendly Friendly x 1