Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAFF NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO STAFF.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IcebearMC, Jun 28, 2016.

?

Do you get annoyed when you see a staff keep warning a person and not doing anything about it?

1. Yes.

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcebearMC

Retired Staff

BEFORE YOU GET TRIGGERED I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THE STAFF. AIGHT.
    So me and my friends recently noticed that ESPECIALLY one staff is ALMOST never doing anything about people not following the rules, except for telling them to be appropriate and so on.
    So what did we do in this situation?
    We basically just didn't care at all in chat, we wrote lots of shit and this specific staff member, only told us to stop, about 18 times before one of us eventually got KICKED.
    We should've been muted after the second warning.
    Later on another staff got on, warned my friend twice and then he got muted. Good job to you.

Thanks for taking your time reading this and I hope this staff will either get a lesson about how to be a good staff or get demoted.

(I OVERALL THINK THIS STAFF IS DOING A QUITE BAD JOB AS A STAFF, BUT HEY, YOU KNOW THAT'S JUST MY OPINION)
    GUESS THE STAFF? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HEY STAFF. PM ME AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHO IT IS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Dansoup?

Ok, I Know hes trainee and he is still learning but wtf

Reasons why wtf

He joined 1 freaking month ago and poof he becomes staff? Bro i know people who have been trying for years for staff and they dont get it, this person comes along and just get trainee.

He isnt active on the forums! either. I think a staff member is someone who comes on the forums every 2-1 day or comes on the forums all the time.
    I never seen him on the forums

I see him on a lot, but he is NEVER HELPING!!

my face when he got trainee :

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I do get your point and semi agree with you. Lately I haven't seen DanSoup helping as much in chat and not doing much in these situations. However; whole point of trainee is to see how good you will do at staff. It's about learning the punishments and how to deal with things. We need to give DanSoup a chance and time like we have done with our previous trainees.

To answer about how quickly he got trainee. Yes he did get trainee quickly; this is due to how well we knew what he was like and how he acted as a person and we thought he is suited to try out trainee. Most do take a long time to get a reply to this is due being unaware of what that player is like and not knowing them that well and what they do on the server or to give it longer to keep a good recorded on if they are good for the trainee rank.

Now back to the whole point of the thread. Sometimes staff have different ways to handling things and it can be due to different opinions. Staff do try their best to do their best at their job. If you have any problems of a staff not doing their job correctly we can make sure to tell them to do more of something; if you tell us because we want to make sure that staff are doing their job and trying to help out as much as they can and to help the community and manage chat.

This is my view and my own opinion. I will respect any opinions and views that is shared. Thank you for reading

~Senpai

• Like Like x 1
  4. GrinDiamond

*sigh* can't you ignore?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. IcebearMC

Retired Staff

I am not talking about DanSoup.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

OK. but still i am giving my opinion on him being staff.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Ice bear I'm glad that you brought this up, mostly the triggered staff (you know who those are) would punish if I probably made the thread. Now. My mute on my alt.. I got warned 5 times and got muted permanently... According to you ice bear your friend got warned 18 times and got kicked. Now I'm gonna be fucking honest with you fucking people that has been warning me for fucking 5 times and giving me a perm mute. I won't say who this is but you know who you fucking are. Look at this god damn thread and see this shit. THIS IS YOUR GOD DAMN PERFORMANCE!

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

You see? Now I know. I'm not the only one having problems with curtain staff members. I feel like my last reply I was too kind, but I know if I show true honesty I would get banned cuz that how it works right?

9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

He had a good application and he's also really active on ts, he probably helps on there, I don't know because I don't go on ts that much.

10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

11. LASC

You've seen his app? If so I'd like to see it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. IcebearMC

Retired Staff

It's none of them ;P

13. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Just to tell all of you he says its

PM ME FOR INFO HEHHE

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Nah I'm just assuming because applications for staff are pretty strict and they reflect your application plus your attitude on this server. I mean I had a pretty good application actually but I wasn't such a nice player so I got denied. This was after I figured out there was a format

15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

16. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

3RD ONE CORRECTOMONDO! I dont understand why icebear thinks that maya doesnt do a good job.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. IcebearMC

Retired Staff

As I said in the thread she never punishes people, only "Be appropriate" "dont spam" bla bla bla. She however is helping quite decently.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.